đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga expect Perfect Illusion to have mild success?

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

I mean she hasn't performed it at all (except in some random club in London) - Did she expect it to absolutely smash, or was she really unbothered? I can't tell if the plan was for the public to warm to Gaga's new persona, of if the aim was for her to try and make it more quietly as an indie artist.

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she does not care at all at this point. She just do what she wants with her body (DWUW teas):classy: Its her life. Let her live.

Iwontell

If the plan was for it to be a smash hit, it would have made more sense to release it at the VMAs or to wait a few more weeks and use the EMAs or the AMAs to promote the song, get every magazine cover she could, do every TV show, etc...

I think the song is doing "well enough" and she's ok with that...of course, if it happened to do great, that would be amazing...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

President Trump

Well she is an indie artist now so I'm sure that was part of the plan, but lbr, they're smart, they knew this was an unusual song, they knew it was unlike everything on the radio. And listen, let's look at the facts: Gaga purposeful released right after the VMAs, missed that promo on purpose. She hasn't performed it on TV once. You would have to have something wrong with you to think this wasn't at least somewhat expected NKmZB3g.jpg

Ma ma pa pa pa

if this is what Gaga wants then I'm cool with it but I really want live performances uploaded on her VEVO or somewhere to watch. :dry:

AlexanderMagno

I think they are waiting for it to grow slowly, so there is some longevity this time. I can't believe the plan was performing as an indie artist, I'm sure they just didn't want her to be too exposed, but the audience to accept her slowly.

Or they were so scared it would flop they decided to act like they didn't care, so now we have all the justifications for a commercial failure.

ArtGagaPop

I would not care that the song is floping if it weren't for that we have no promo at all :giveup:

I want to see her do interviews again and peform, All her songs become better live, i really hope in the coming weeks we will see her peform somewhere.

I think the release date of the album is too close to promote now the single and in October the album.

Big promo is coming for october i think, hope it'll be enough for PI but i bet they will launch a new single (A-yo)

Dramatica

Didn't she say that she didn't expect the song to go #1 on iTunes? :interestinga: She was right about that :interestinga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

darkchylde
18 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

Didn't she say that she didn't expect the song to go #1 on iTunes? :interestinga: She was right about that :interestinga:

actually it did 

Dramatica
1 minute ago, VenusOddity said:

actually it did 

For like 20 hours in the US :toofunny: but it really doesn't matter. As long as Gaga doesn't care.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived