💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I need a new song

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

Perfect Illusion is good. Very interesting and all, but it is too short. In my opinion the fans need another song before the album release, because it will make people like the album. I wonder if we could hear the title track in the next days. I would feel better. Would you?

I miss the old times when we will get a few songs before the release, studio or live... I miss the piano. I miss the live performances too. What happened? I just wanted a little bit of glamour and glitter but it seems Gaga is trying to make it just about the music... So please release more songs so we can finally say Gaga is still alive.

I am very interested in the songs Joanne, Angel Down, Princess Die and Hey Girl. I also think the album will be acclaimed. I don't think it will be better than Born This Way, because Born This Way was not made in Hollywood. But Joanne is a very interesting concept and I think her voice and her emotions will save the era.

Pop music is kinda generic right now. Please, I need a new song.

SpookyKid

Princess Die? What?

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

xoxo cupcakke

I mean, do we want another Swine-Venus-Do What U Want mishap? I just am so excited that there has only been very minute leaks and this may be the first Gaga album we have heard, apart from maybe The Fame depending upon how early you discovered Gaga, where we get to hear everything for the first time without any spoilers. That's insane to think about given how the past three albums leaked at varying degrees well before their intended release date 

2 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

I need some ballad from her  ,something that will haunt my nights  :giveup:

Til it happens to you :laughga:

PassTheTime
9 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

grimes discography

Why is she soo underrated ?She's better than many contemporary  "artists " :reductive: .*caught selena*caught bieber

This is materpiece :awkney:

Archived