💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this a bad idea for new tour stage design?

eNICKma

Featured Posts

Let me know if u like this idea or if Its ridiculous.. I have a vision that kind ofblends the PI music video and the ARTRAVE catwalk together in a way. 

Lady_Gaga,_ARTPOP_Ball_Tour,_Bell_Center

Bm0_glfCEAEW9cZ.jpg

screen-shot-2016-09-21-at-9-00-50-am.png

Since the whole video is basically her performing in the chaos of the crowd...what if there were stairs that went down from center stage into the monster pit and was a straight path through the crowd that connects to her catwalk.  

Imagine this idea thinking of the the ARTRAVE catwalk design to understand what I'm seeing. She'd walk down and go straight through the pit from center stage and walk up a few steps to where she performed Venus.  
This would be a guarded path with a clear wall on either side of her about 7-8 feet high and the same width as the catwalk (I'd say 7 feet wide) with circle cut outs all over them for monsters to be able to reach their arms through on both sides.  I see it like the old game Connect 4, but on a glass wall and instead of the ARTRAVE colors it would be Joanne's palette she used to promote PI. 
I wish there were better examples of photos  to show what I'm envisioning..but just imagine the walls are glass or whatever the ARTRAVE catwalk was made out of.  And of course there should be a runner or some kind of protective lining around the holes. This way she can really perform with her monsters in the pit during parts of the show like Perfect Illusion. 

hands4.jpg

REPULSION-5.jpg

6a00e5532538c4883301901c2d6be3970b-320wi

Again, just a thought.  Gags is known for spontaneous crowd surfing every now and then but this would be a way she can be at level with us at certain points throughout the show and still be safe God forbid the crowd got too crazy and grabby.  

im so ampd for JOANNE!!!!!!

paws up 10/21

I remember the artRAVE when Gaga reached down in the crowd to touch hands; people would push and shove and it would get ridiculous, so I feel that this is just a way for arms to get broken...

I'm not sure, almost seems kinda dehumanising to have cut outs purely for the purpose of having people touch and grab you. 

people get crazy when she's in the crowd, sure it's cool but it sort of ruins it for people who don't feel like getting elbowed in the face 

What about the people in the stands though?

With The Fame perfume launch and the VEVO ArtRave she interacted heavily with the crowd and had people grabbing her, so I can see her doing something like this, but not for a tour.

The ARTRAVE see through stage worked because she was still above ground level, so she could be seen everywhere. If she is actually in the crowd people higher up would probably have a hard time seeing her and it would be hard to film.

I think she could take inspo from 80s/90s hardcore gigs (when the band was playing inside the moshing crowd), but somehow executed more safely

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Glittertinks

I find this idea pretty creepy, if you ask me. It makes me kinda uncomfortable.

But my personal hope for the new tour is maybe a mix of the artRAVE and Born this Way Ball. The transparent catwalks that reach far into the crowd and a pit again. It had seemed strange to me to sell special tickets for better viewing when later the crowd was always in action anyways.

monketsharona

I think for the moment we should already wondering if she's going to tour and where..

Because if Joanne flops as hard as PI, I don't see her doing a big and long tour..

Archived