JoanneĀ -Ā FREEDOM?

Hiiieee

9 minutes ago, WanderlustHeart said:

The FameĀ -Ā HOPE

The Fame MonsterĀ - FEAR

Born This Way -Ā ACCEPTANCE

ARTPOPĀ -Ā PAIN

JoanneĀ -Ā FREEDOM?

I see The Fames theme more on th elines of yearning or desire and hunger for celebrity.

The Fame Monster - fear is quite obvious

Born This Way - thats acceptance and freedom

ARTPOP - theres a lot of feminism, but the main theme for me is creativity through struggles, and its the art in pop colture

Joanne - its not a concept album she said it already, but from what weve been hearing I feel like if we were to summerize it (and I said it a couple of times already) it will be her audio diary with each song representing different emotion or an eventĀ in her life, the main theme that will tie everything up will be rawness, realness and "nakedness" of her as a popstar and will show the side of her we never fully knew - Stephanie

Thats how I see it.

The Surrealist

Every album deals with various themes. But the concepts are like this:

The Fame - being famous

The Fame Monster - dark sides of being famous

Born This Way - couraging her fans to accept themselves

ARTPOP - Music/Art/Technology

Joanne - being yourself (?)

Katsuki Bakugo
22 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Fashion! is about pain?

Haven't you struggled to find something to wear??

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

venusfly

ARTPOP isnt about pain, the era caused a lot of pain but the album itself feels mostly about female empowerment to me

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, LG said:

ARTPOP isnt about pain, the era caused a lot of pain but the album itself feels mostly about female empowerment to me

ARTPOP is about pain. she said it a thousand times and more specially in the ARTPOP fashion film. along the lines of "my pain exploding in electronic music"

venusfly
1 minute ago, VenusOddity said:

ARTPOP is about pain. she said it a thousand times and more specially in the ARTPOP fashion film. along the lines of "my pain exploding in electronic music"

Dope, Do What U Want & Swine are the only ARTPOP tracks I feel that actually show that pain though, the rest of the album is just about feminism, sex & fashionĀ 

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, LG said:

Dope, Do What U Want & Swine are the only ARTPOP tracks I feel that actually show that pain though, the rest of the album is just about feminism, sex & fashionĀ 

in my opinion, Sexxx Dreams is the only song in ARTPOP not influenced by pain. obviouslyĀ though, there are many other themes in ARTPOP but so were in Born This Way (main idea was self acceptance and self love but the album talked about freedom, justice, laws, corruption and many more things), they're just not as well connected.

It's "just a bunch of songs" about her life.Ā 

tumblr_inline_mjbqfnaGM61qz4rgp.gif

She doesn't do themes anymore. That was the old Gaga.

Now she's the new Gaga, the anti-art indie chanteuse who just bungs a load of songs together and calls it an album.

Praise be Joanne, the LP that isĀ "just a bunch of songs" that are "really, really autobiographical".

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Now she's the new Gaga, the anti-art indie chanteuse who just bungs a load of songs together and calls it an album.

The Indie joke is getting old

Spoiler

Don't take this too seriously

Although it is in fact getting old

Ā 

Archived