💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

MTV 2010 Meat Dress "Behind the Scenes"

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I'd never seen this before but it's amazing! Gave me goosebumps, honestly. Just listen to those who witnessed it talk about the moment. This is why we stan her. :classy:

I have to go back to Cleveland sometime :giveup: It'd be so fun to see the dress, albeit jerked.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

ReidOne
21 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I'd never seen this before but it's amazing! Gave me goosebumps, honestly. Just listen to those who witnessed it talk about the moment. This is why we stan her. :classy:

I honestly live for these receipts!! I had no idea there was backstage footage of Gaga's team hauling ****ing COOLERS into the venue with the meat dress inside!! This is incredible. I love this bitch! 

latina twilight

Damn, she owned that freaking night and she didn't even perform!

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Letmelivemylife

Lol she just needed a cute little bichon frise named Precious and a bottle of hand lotion. Lol sorry silence of the lambs joke haha. I have a dark sense of humor lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ReidOne
4 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

that was back when Drake was irrelevant :awkney:

Aaaand....why do you think he's relevant now? :spin:

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

Cody Draco
5 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

That thumbnail would slay if it was taken this year, that was back when Drake was irrelevant :awkney:

Drake made better music back then tho. :neyde:

1 hour ago, calmar said:

I have to go back to Cleveland sometime  It'd be so fun to see the dress, albeit jerked.

LET'S TOUR THE ROCK HALL TOGETHER. I know the meat dress was for the "Women Who Rock" exhibit, so idk if it's still there. I know for sure that the orbit from the BR video is there (I've seen it there every time I've gone, and it's in a very high traffic area. You can't miss it.) One of her old pianos might still be there too. 

Sorry about all that, anyways, OT:

This video makes me so nostalgic and want to watch the whole thing over again. When I look more into the dress, I can't believe it's real sometimes. 

VOLANTIS

When will your fave change the world with Coolers? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived