💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SUPER BOWL: New Kids on the Block (1991)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Little known fact... the first "modern" Super Bowl half time show was performed by New Kids on the Block and Mickey Mouse. 

The following year (1992) it was Gloria Estefan. And then in 1993, it was Michael Jackson (who forever changed the event with his once in a lifetime performance). 

Computer

I had a heart attack.

Let me watch this to calm down.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

ReidOne

Kind of puts in perspective how amazing it was that Gaga opened for them at the very start of her career, though... and now she is (likely) following them to the Super Bowl half time (which they essentially helped create). 

Omg my heart literally started beating faster and my stomach sunk when I clicked into this thread 

Just now, ReidOne said:

No shade, but MESS at you all thinking New Kids on the Block could actually do the Super Bowl in 2017! :sharon:

I think we're just all on edge here :sweat:

2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

No shade, but MESS at you all thinking New Kids on the Block could actually do the Super Bowl in 2017! :sharon:

Put 1991 in the title and take off that all caps SUPER BOWL

2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

It helps that I know literally nobody from any time ever so my ignorance isn't necessarily as willful as it could potentially be. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Madonna was doing considerably poorer than she did in the 80's when she was asked to perform so :nails:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Omg my heart literally started beating faster and my stomach sunk when I clicked into this thread 

Did you see the Drake troll thread from hours ago? I got the same feeling when clicking into that one. 

ReidOne
5 minutes ago, Red said:

Put 1991 in the title and take off that all caps SUPER BOWL

:giggle:

(ok ok ok, done hehehe)

Archived