Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fake Gaga stan exposed

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

He was one of the many that ditched her during the ARTPOP era...now look who's back :rip:

Looking musty as hell

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

He took a pic with her, that doesn't mean he is pretending to stan, everyone would take a pic with Gaga if they met her, lol

I'm not trying to defend a hater, I am just stating facts. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FrankGutz

O´eration KILL THE BITCH, now i want yall on twitter, drag that fake bitch

YI3tntn.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Iwontell

You guys give way too much importance to the most irrelevant things, tbh...

PS: seriously, it's time pop music fans realize that "a rising tide lifts all boats"...rooting for other girls to do poorly means soon ppl will completely lose interest in pop music, something else will come along and do better (I think that's already happening, actually) and ALL of these hags we love will fade...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

KingOfSpain

No offense but why should I care about a fake attention seeker whose only goal in life seems to be Twitter arguments

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Letmelivemylife

So not fair. I'm still bound and determined to get my pic with gaga, not just for the sake of a pic but to freeze that moment for eternity. She's been the only one that's been there for me 100% of the time and I want to say thank you for that. She believed in me when nobody else did. Although she grabbed my hand briefly during a performance at Dinah shore in 2009. True story. She was performing pokerface and she walked by and gently grabbed everybody's hand in the front row. I swear she has the softest freakin hands ever. I mean like "baby butt" kinda soft. I need her secret lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived