Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

How would you want a KH/OUaT crossover handled/written?

Seeka

Featured Posts

I'm sitting here, watching the creators blab about how much they have not f*ucked up the series. Blatant lies, but, once again my fire to write a Once Upon a Time and kingdom Hearts crossover is struck again.

To those of you who are fans of one series or another, any recommendations or anything? Anything you would definitely want to see?

I was planning on incorporating a lot of what happened in season 4 into it, or maybe starting from there. Especially since that focuses a lot on keys and the author.

I know what I wanna do, I just like to hear what would people would want or expect. but like Lady Gaga, I don't have to follow through with what others want. Kitsis and Horowitz and Gaga seem to not care. Why do I have to?

Fernster7

I love OUAT:wub: I think it would be awesome to play with the desires to change the world to what you want it to be and the consequences of that. OUAT did not execute properly that idea imo.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

4 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I love OUAT:wub: I think it would be awesome to play with the desires to change the world to what you want it to be and the consequences of that. OUAT did not execute properly that idea imo.

There is a lot OUaT screwed up, like sacrificing everything for Emma/Hook. I know there needs to be a coninuing need for a plot, but... I'd like for it not to be sacrificing the character development of Rumple anymore,

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Seeka said:

There is a lot OUaT screwed up, like sacrificing everything for Emma/Hook. I know there needs to be a coninuing need for a plot, but... I'd like for it not to be sacrificing the character development of Rumple anymore,

Oh yes, the whole Hook thing was just unnecessary, he did not need to die in the first place, I hated that, it made it feel cheap. I think they are sacrificing a lot to make it be family friendly but the show could be way better. I still watch it all the time tho. Haha

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

37 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Oh yes, the whole Hook thing was just unnecessary, he did not need to die in the first place, I hated that, it made it feel cheap. I think they are sacrificing a lot to make it be family friendly but the show could be way better. I still watch it all the time tho. Haha

I'm just watching it because I don't think I can stop at this point. Like I've seen the train, now I want to see the trainwreck.

I wanna do a KH crossover because I think it'd be interesting, since you'd have to update several characters and their histories, alongside making Riku and Sora and Kairi more fitting for the series themselves, without changing who they are as characters.

Archived