I just made my mommy proud
Please don't drag my kebab down
I just love it out loud

Kebap eti yemek
kebap eti yemek
kebap eti yemek
A-haa 2x

TonzaPOP123

I will have a local newspaper interview about my music projects and hobby soon too, I'm VERY excited and nervous omg! :giveup::woohoo::air:

13 hours ago, TonzaPOP123 said:

I wanted to put those to song titles with only 1 word, so not all titles will have the hashtag. Also why would those matter so much if the music is good? :saladga::icega:

Then why not leave them with one word then? Hate to say this, but it's not really a great look. It brings attention to those songs, not to mention, it makes it seem rather desperate for attention. Do you really want to express your work like that?

It just seems weird. It's only a criticism, really. I do somethings others may see as pointless as well, but I still do them.

But from the point of view as a consumer, it looks like you want to bring specific attention to these songs. Like you want to make a statement. It also aligns your work with twitter.

TonzaPOP123
10 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Then why not leave them with one word then? Hate to say this, but it's not really a great look. It brings attention to those songs, not to mention, it makes it seem rather desperate for attention. Do you really want to express your work like that?

It just seems weird. It's only a criticism, really. I do somethings others may see as pointless as well, but I still do them.

But from the point of view as a consumer, it looks like you want to bring specific attention to these songs. Like you want to make a statement. It also aligns your work with twitter.

Well, I personally think they work well with my song titles. Also, how can I remove the hashtag from a song that I already released? Yeah, NO WAY. And in my case, the hashtags with the songs mean...ok whatever. I will cancel my whole album for this comment. Thank you for appreciating my hard work. Good night. 

TonzaPOP123
23 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I have one thing to say though:

I do not think that hashtags are going to be dated anytime soon, also there are MANY classic songs that have many dated pop culture references. Even Lady Gaga mentioned the word in her song G.U.Y. "retweet" and the message of the song is quite decent if you get it. Not all people will get the message the artists want to tell them, but if I'm happy about my music and my artistic vision myself, then that's all that matters. Also why do I get the feeling that you think that many other people think the same way you do? I mean about the hashtag thing. I don't think people should overanalyze everything that music producers/artists do and create. The music speaks for itself. It's just a freakin' song title you know? Ok that's enough GagaDaily for me today, I'm off to bed. :) 

Oh and also nothing personal, I'm very sensitive person so I may get butthurt for nothing way too fast lol :hug:

19 minutes ago, TonzaPOP123 said:

Oh and also nothing personal, I'm very sensitive person so I may get butthurt for nothing way too fast lo:hug:

You need to handle this real damn soon, or learn to stop asking for opinions. Any artistry is tough on thin skin. You either need to learn to look away and ignore it and stop asking for criticism, or become a tortoise real soon.

Because they are people like me, where, even if the work is good, it can be questioned, as the work as a whole can be unappealing. Someone can merely say "I like the song but the hastags in front of the titles are so silly? Like is this supposed be a stance on social media?" Imagine that in the most nasally Jersey girl voice you can imagine, by the way.

I am usually the type of person, where, if the good outweighs the bad, then I generally do not care. But I and a few others have personal feelings on things that can make or break something. And, like I said, I personally find find hashtags stupid. That's just me personally. It turns me off, and I will put something down because of it.

I still want to listen to your music, don't get me wrong, but like I said, the hashtags just seem to be there, for mostly vanity reasons.

TonzaPOP123

I just released my second single from my debut album, #REHELLINEN (the album song title version will be just "Rehellinen", same with #KEBAB and #ENERGETIC. It's just a thing for the 1-word single titles)! Here is the YouTube audio:

And if you want to buy it, here is the iTunes link: 
https://itun.es/fi/sMIjfb

The single will also be available to stream on Spotify soon. :) 

TonzaPOP123
On 27.9.2016 at 1:49 AM, Seeka said:

Your opinion inspired me to make a compromise for the song titles ;) 

For the album versions of the song titles, the hashtags and all capital letters are gone. So they will look normal :) 

But for the singles, singles with only 1 word in the title will have the hashtag included in them. This is just my opinion, but I think I have made an interesting decision to say the least lol :D 

Edit: I mean that I changed my mind and kinda agree with you on the social media part. I just wanted to make a weird and interesting thing (I mean it's not that common thing to put hashtags in single titles, except nowadays lol). So I hope too many people will not complain about the normal-looking song titles in the album version. :toofunny:

TonzaPOP123

Just started making of the instrumentals for songs called "Crazy World" and "Growl". These will be guitar-driven ballads. 

Archived