Confirmed tracks so far:

Kebab

Rehellinen

Energetic

Growl

The Disreputation

The Infamous Music Lover

Beartwink

UPDATE: THE COVER ART FOR MY LEAD SINGLE #KEBAB + THE SONG'S SINGLE AND ALBUM VERSIONS (+ INSTRUMENTAL)!

VlRqlUU.jpg

#KEBAB Spotify link: 

iTunes link for #KEBAB: #Kebab - Single tekijänä Tonza
https://itun.es/fi/doc2db

Google Play link for #KEBAB: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/TONZA_KEBAB?id=Bmqk2lr6zzysg26p2a2m6amwzbm

Hey You (Adorable) Demo version:

#ENERGETIC Instrumental Demo version:

UPDATE: new instrumental demo version of #ENERGETIC:

UPDATE:

I deleted some unnecessary news as they are now "old" and not relevant to the current process for my album project. 

There will likely be a new single soon, called Energetic (it's written like #ENERGETIC in the single release version), but I don't know if I have the time for practice my vocals or improve the demo instrumental right now. I have to write some philosophy essays before November, so I may not have the time to release the song anytime soon :( 

TonzaPOP123
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

Chaos Angel 

My friend encouraged me to write the song with this title because I wanted it from Gaga and she didn't deliver that title so I decided to write it to myself to make it happen lol :) 

TonzaPOP123

SINGLES FOR THE DISREPUTATION:

1. #KEBAB 

Release date: August 05, 2016

2. #ENERGETIC 

Release date: October 28th, 2016 

:rockstar:

TonzaPOP123

@HaroonCan you PRETTY PLEASE sticky this thread to the Music News section? I want to update this as frequently as I can (I mean when I have news to share about my huge music project) :hug:

TonzaPOP123

Update: apparently my collaborator Chaos Francis used My Heart in his own album with a different title, so it no longer will be on my album :icega:

4 hours ago, TonzaPOP123 said:

@HaroonCan you PRETTY PLEASE sticky this thread to the Music News section? I want to update this as frequently as I can (I mean when I have news to share about my huge music project) :hug:

I can't, sorry :noparty: We only pin things like the VMAs and BRITs and Super Bowl and other events in this section. It's also not feasible because then we'd be pinning everyone's music ventures and then take up the whole first page (or more) with them :sweat: 

TonzaPOP123
7 hours ago, Seeka said:

I personally dislike the hashtags, but other than that, I may check out your work.

I wanted to put those to song titles with only 1 word, so not all titles will have the hashtag. Also why would those matter so much if the music is good? :saladga::icega:

TonzaPOP123
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I can't, sorry :noparty: We only pin things like the VMAs and BRITs and Super Bowl and other events in this section. It's also not feasible because then we'd be pinning everyone's music ventures and then take up the whole first page (or more) with them :sweat: 

Aww it's ok :hug:

Archived