Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's Obvious

rivingtonrebels

Featured Posts

rivingtonrebels

What's going on with Gaga and lack of promo.  She's not interested anymore.  Watch this clip from her talking at the Emotion Revolution - Gaga has matured and she's not interested in being a money making machine for anyone anymore.

She has also been talking a LOT about repenting and being a good person, her Father's daughter.  Tough but strong....a good person.  I get the sense that doing the right thing and not feeding into the media machine has become more important to Gaga than being a superstar.  She's taken countless pictures with bibles, with priests, rosaries, etc.  Girl is doing some hella soul searching.

The Gaga of the past, even the ARTPOP Gaga....has transformed.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, rivingtonrebels said:

Gaga has matured and she's not interested in being a money making machine for anyone anymore.

promoting doesnt make you a money making machine :flop:

Supersonic
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

promoting doesnt make you a money making machine :flop:

Girl, that's essentially what promo does. :deadbanana:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Supersonic said:

Girl, that's essentially what promo does. :deadbanana:

um.. no :flop: when you promote you introduce the audience to your music... 

but... at the end of the day, everything she does brings her money, so.... :flop:

I don't think she meant she doesn't like to promote and sell her music but that she doesn't like to sell her image, like in selling perfumes or so. She prefers to focus on what her talent can offer, not her name.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Red said:

I don't think she meant she doesn't like to promote and sell her music but that she doesn't like to sell her image, like in selling perfumes or so. She prefers to focus on what her talent can offer, not her name.

what i wanted to say :golfclap:

RedandBlue

Good, I'm listening to the radio now and am disgusted with what's being put out there. She's matured and is above this. She's Gaga, she has all the power in the world and clearly wants to make music for herself, wouldn't you?

I'm happy to see that most fans are getting over the chart positions and the fact that she isn't lowering herself to messes like the VMA's etc. She doesn't need it. The music can speak for itself, like it does for all the other legends she looks up to.

Supersonic
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

but... at the end of the day, everything she does brings her money, so.... :flop:

Seems like you didn't finish your thought. Promo is supposed to intoduce her music to an audience, which then in turn consumes it by streaming or buying it aka MONEY. Heh.

If she doesn't wanna promote anymore she might as well stop right now because I'm not gonna support an artist who never performs. 

V40bI4r.gif

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Supersonic said:

Seems like you didn't finish your thought. Promo is supposed to intoduce her music to an audience, which then in turn consumes it by streaming or buying it aka MONEY. Heh.

well she cant give away music for free :flop:

PunkTheFunk
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

so they can buy it

giphy.gif

PartySick
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Miley did :queenga:

Spoiler

Though I can't see Gaga doing it or even Miley doing it again so :laughga:

OT: I think she just wants to have a quiet era and step away from all the craziness of being the number one worldwide super star and I don't blame her :ohno: either way, we're getting amazing music so I'd rather her do what makes her happy :happy:

🖤

estoniankid
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well, she can, if she wants to release independent. 

How many videos or tracks can you think of that have gone viral and required a purchase? Exactly. A free download or stream doesn’t have to be permanent. Lots of high profile artists allow fans to listen to their new single or album for a limited time, like Fiona Apple and Daft Punk did. 

Archived