💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We must not forget

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

This song holds a very special place in my heart. It is not my favourite Gaga song, but it is the most important one for me. It was Poker Face that turned me into a monster. 

This song is the GP's favourite Gaga song, but on GGD, I feel like we completely neglect it. It is full of brilliant production, cunning and memorable lyrics (probably her best lyrics), best vocals from The Fame era, and it is the song that turned Gaga into an artist that was gonna last along time. 

So let's not forget about this iconic number 1 hit, Grammy award winning, pop culture, masterpiece, and let's give it the praise that we as Little Monsters should! 

(Plus it's one of her best videos to date!)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lordgagx
Just now, Thomas P said:

This song holds a very special place in my heart. It is not my favourite Gaga song, but it is the most important one for me. It was Poker Face that turned me into a monster

Same for me. This song :wub:

Reality

Not a fan of the song myself, but there's no doubt that that song is embedded in pop culture and that it is iconic. 

🃏🖤👹

PunkTheFunk

For some reason I don't like Poker Face :madge: 

I can recognize that it's a great song and iconic AF but I just couldn't get into it. Let the dragging commence :oprah:

Sky del Blue

This song introduced me to Gaga and little did I know than that that was the song that was going to transform me into LM

PunkTheFunk
Just now, M Monstre said:

Not a fan of the song myself, but there's no doubt that that song is embedded in pop culture and that it's iconic. 

I'm not alone :diane:

PassTheTime

do you know why i like this song?

CAUSE GAGA WAS FIERCEFULL ,she was about to conquer the world ,she was f*** READY !!:staymad: 

Thomas P
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

I can recognize that it's a great song and iconic AF but I just couldn't get into it. Let the dragging commence :oprah:

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Not a fan of the song myself, but there's no doubt that that song is embedded in pop culture and that it's iconic. 

JUDAS! 200_s.gif

jk you have your opinion.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheFame Monster

The video is so underrated. It is in her Top 5. 

Bad Romance

Paparazzi

Telephone

Poker Face

Applause 

2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I hardly ever listen to bad romance so

tumblr_n8vs08RZrQ1thrb0yo1_400.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

ARTPOPistah

How to forget the super cool, mind blowing, massive, hip breaking, great and unique introduction with RedOne's voice in the background saying: "muh, muh, muh, muh". 

ICONIC.:firega:

Archived