đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Judas Hits 250 Million Views

Azelf550

Featured Posts

Didn't see a thread on this, but Judas has hit a quarter of a billion views on YouTube! :golfclap: (Deserves more tbh) 

Arguably one of her best videos.

YeehawKylie

It always pains me how Lady Gaga's videos seem to plateau in the 200 million views range. They deserve so much more, especially when you see other plainer videos for songs that didn't break the Top 15 or Top 20 easily reach the 750 million range. 

But yass kween slay.

Another milestone for another one of her iconic music videos.. 

Take notes VMAs! She needs to be the Vanguard recipient next year :grr:

venusfly
6 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

It always pains me how Lady Gaga's videos seem to plateau in the 200 million views range. They deserve so much more, especially when you see other plainer videos for songs that didn't break the Top 15 or Top 20 easily reach the 750 million range. 

But yass kween slay.

To be fair when these videos were released they broke viewing records for their time, she was the most watched artist on YouTube. Streaming is much more popular now though, making her views look small.

YeehawKylie
Just now, LG said:

To be fair when these videos were released they broke viewing records for their time, she was the most watched artist on YouTube. Streaming is much more popular now though, making her views look small.

I get that but when I see This Is How We Do and Can't Remember To Forget You get 2-3 times the views of Applause I just scratch my head.

BLACKOUTbritney
3 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

oh god, i remember when the video came out, I posted a photo album of like 200 screenshots on facebook...:emma:

I SCREAMED because this sounds exactly like something I would've done in 2011

tumblr_inline_obrx6dHegL1sct8l6_500.gif

12 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Such a bop...I remember when im bopping to this with a headset on inside the church during a mass.:toofunny:

You are such a REBEL :queenga:

I don't need eyes to see

BurqaSwg
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I SCREAMED because this sounds exactly like something I would've done in 2011

tumblr_inline_obrx6dHegL1sct8l6_500.gif

it's so cringy thinking about it now :laughga: AND i did the same for Born This Way and You & I

Archived