💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VOGUE: Will Gaga steal Beyonce's crown?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Gaga Secures Superbowl Gig

The half-time show regularly attracts 100 million viewers in the US, making it the most-watched musical performance every year. This year, Beyoncé took to the field, delivering a powerful rendition of her hit single Formation and paying tribute to the Black Lives Matter movement.

While the pairs' performances will inevitably draw comparison, Gaga is not one to shy away from making a statement of her own and will ensure all eyes on the playing field come February 5 in Houston, Texas.

Full Article here.

Although, I do not appreciate the comparison, this is great promo. If only they could've spoken about Perfect Illusion and given it some promo for the GP that reads VOGUE. :giveup:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure she will, I hope she will be original

Spoiler

which will make all the difference

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

DeanWinchester

So is this confirmed??? Because i have no intentions of having a meltdown on this fine Sunday

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

The media pitting 2 powerful women against each other for clicks?

tumblr_mm4t9crJa91qbkh27o6_250_zps7b0699

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Imma just go and have myself some Guild Wars 2 time and preferably miss the meltdowns or the yass parade, either way, win-win.

it wasn't laaaahv

7 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Gaga is not one to shy away from making a statement.

Clearly they haven't met JoanneGa aka the Gaga that is now above performances and making statements :poot: 

jk pls don't shoot

:cryga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

KinneyUnderYou
10 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

So is this confirmed??? Because i have no intentions of having a meltdown on this fine Sunday

We'll get a confirmation in around five hours and 30 minutes :)

Fingers crossed :excited2: 

Katharine Hepburn
11 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Gaga Secures Superbowl Gig

The half-time show regularly attracts 100 million viewers in the US, making it the most-watched musical performance every year.

Unit he Eurovision Song Contest gets over 200,000,000 views :grr: check your facts vogue

xoxo Joanne

Iwontell

Really, Vogue? Pitting Beyoncé against Gaga now? Ffs...you're a magazine for women, try to be a little more supportive of women, you kunts...
Go ahead and be more gross and pagesix-y...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived