Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Is Katy coming?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Soo, the good sis KP updated the "Events" section of her website (after months and months of it being empty) to include this:

CtMMq_CXEAAtFrL.jpg

Is the good sis Katy coming for that October 23rd release?

giphy.gif

EDIT: Her website is such a mess though not worse than LG.com during the ARTPOP era but still its a mess!! 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

Well she is probably, it's the question of time. But why would you care about the rivalry thing, when Gaga is no competition to any of those, she doesn't even come close. 

💎

2020Covid19IsOurs
Just now, Phoenix said:

Well she is probably, it's the question of time. But why would you care about the rivalry thing, when Gaga is no competition to any of those, she doesn't even come close. 

This tea is indie made :tea: 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'm not interested,  but it will be hard for us when they say "Katy was number 1 and PI wasnt". Talent doesnt win and it doesnt get recognition without promo it seems :(

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

This tea is indie made :tea: 

did you just shade your indian self? :poot: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I think that her new music will probably do as much as Rise if not worse!Sadly,we have come to an age where once pop divas(Katy,Britney,Gaga) ruled the charts,and now they are getting overthrown by basic EDM crap songs that have no musical creativity!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I think that her new music will probably do as much as Rise if not worse!Sadly,we have come to an age where once pop divas(Katy,Britney,Gaga) ruled the charts,and now they are getting overthrown by basic EDM crap songs that have no musical creativity!

Rise wasn't a lead though, it was the promo song for an event and it still did pretty well.

KPs leads always burns the charts to the ground. 

Archived