Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JOANNE THEORY - Gaga taking us through transition?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Okay gurls, Hear me out. 

I was thinking since Gaga said that the songs on Joanne is completely different from each other and that Perfect Illusion is not "indicative of the sound of the rest of the album"

Will she probably give us a mini-era with each single? Like will she change her looks and EVERYTHING (including the missing promos) with each different single? 

giphy.gif

She said long long time ago that she's "operating on her old self as a chameleon" She said something similar to this several times while talking about then LG5. And while she was recording she spoke about "Stefani Gaga Hybrid" and she spoke a lot about herself and where she's come from and how much she's changed... Also the album is autobiographical. 

Is she taking us through her transition in this album? 

Perfect Illusion represents Stefani (simple and basic)

Single 2: TF/ TFM Gaga

Single 3: BTW Gaga

Single 4: ARTPOP Gaga

Single 5: JOANNE Gaga (the big reveal on her new invention of herself)

Something similar to what she did for the Applause VMA performance except it's more long term. 

Sorry for the long ass post but I presented the receipts, so sound off ladies. 

littlepotter

I think I'll stop expecting great things from Gaga, concept-wise. I'll stick to her music and her performances if there are any, but like I have the feeling she is done with these complex creations.

chaeri pls

hmmm "taking us through her transition in this album"?,I think this album will be toned down gaga, which means this is more Stefani, and sometimes "crazy Stefani" like in Perfect Illusion lol ,or what if your theory was right?! we'll see :)

by the way, I finished my artwork for Joanne,

yep, no tattoos, just her pure self

--sorry if I posted this in your thread

sincerly,

a loser who's still not allowed to make one

hope U like it!

GF6D6Li.jpg

2020Covid19IsOurs

I love this! I don't think Gaga has this particular concept in mind but she will change her looks and have mini-eras for sure. Or at least I hope she does lol

She needs to read this and pulls something iconic and interesting this album era! :giveup:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

FrankGutz
29 minutes ago, JAYPAZ said:

hmmm "taking us through her transition in this album"?,I think this album will be toned down gaga, which means this is more Stefani, and sometimes "crazy Stefani" like in Perfect Illusion lol ,or what if your theory was right?! we'll see :)

by the way, I finished my artwork for Joanne,

yep, no tattoos, just her pure self

--sorry if I posted this in your thread

sincerly,

a loser who's still not allowed to make one

hope U like it!

GF6D6Li.jpg

wow, love it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

crisTEAne

i love her self-reference moments. an entire era would be fantastic, chic, freak. SLAY! :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived