Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SB HTS concept

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

Omg im so excited Gaga is doing the Half Time Show:excited2:so i made this concept:

Powered by intel ofc:lolga:

1.Gaga transcends from the ground (crowd cheers)and sings Acapella of Perfect Illusion and before the chorus drops Mark and kevin pops out and starts some killer guitar riffs and Gaga sings the chorus.

2. The songs shifts to Hey Girl. Camera is focused at Florence which is standing in a smoke. Then she throw some lines "Hey Girl Are You Ready?" (Crowd goes wild)Then Florence and Gaga is lifted from the ground apart and facing each other (they did a pretty cool effect and you cant even notice the harness)

3. The lights were out and pops out a big hologram of Iron Maiden (or other rock legends out there)and sings their greatest hit.

4.Gaga, florence, mark, kevin and the rock legend transcends from the ground (crowd cant contain themselves and went nuts) and ends it with a mash up of Ayo and the rock band's song.

5. The performance ends with a standing ovation.:diane:

Where are Gaga's hits though? And what if Ayo and Hey Girl aren't hits by then?

Although that being said this does sound very cool :diane:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ThatAsianGuy
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

Where are Gaga's hits though? And what if Ayo and Hey Girl aren't hits by then?

Although that being said this does sound very cool :diane:

I just thought that This will be a huge opportunity for sales and promo for "Joanne". And Oh my.. for the first time someone compliments my work. :diane:Im emotional right now.:cryga:

ThatAsianGuy
3 minutes ago, Zakariah said:

Good idea but where are her greatest hits?

tumblr_odxqznXqUJ1u70cv6o1_250.gif

This is not Gaga anymore shes the Indie Queen Joanne:diane:

zakariah
Just now, ThatAsianGuy said:

This is not Gaga anymore shes the Indie Queen Joanne:diane:

Ahhh yes how cld I forget 

tumblr_oe1ndmHLS61u70cv6o1_400.gif

Indie Queen of squirting water from her mouth :diane:

I now really hope Hey Girl is released as a single before the Super Bowl because that performance with Florence sounds awesome :excited2:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

better not make any concepts or expectations :stalkga:

bcs lemme be honest, gaga is always unpredictable, like always
this performance can either go down in history or be the biggest meltdown we ever had
and considering this state that we are in right now, i have no idea what to expect

imma cut a bitch

KleinGa

Lmao this is a reach because it hopes that at least ONE (including PI) of those songs becomes a hit...

I wouldn't be surprised if she boycotts the entire JOANNE singleography for the show...

If she works PI well and it becomes a hit then people will know the acapella she is singing. Wish for 2-3 hits from Joanne. That said ur idea is good but she has to open with BR or PF those are her classicals TEOG has to close the whole thing 

She flys from hell like lucifer rises from the ground singig RA RA ROMAMA GAGA U LALA. (Lots of fireworks and fire) Then when BR is over she starts singing Stop calling stop calling (Lucifer) I don't wanna talk anymore. Then Beyonce comes out singig her verse, then Gaga sacrifice her to the Lucifer. Later she starts calling Alejandro alljeandrooo ale ale jandrooo. And then Madonna comes out, singig Express yourself and Gaga later BTW (mash-up). Then gagz starst singig Perfect Illusion, and in the end its all just an Illusion she is alone on the stage.:giveup:

ThatAsianGuy
59 minutes ago, Gallus said:

She flys from hell like lucifer rises from the ground singig RA RA ROMAMA GAGA U LALA. (Lots of fireworks and fire) Then when BR is over she starts singing Stop calling stop calling (Lucifer) I don't wanna talk anymore. Then Beyonce comes out singig her verse, then Gaga sacrifice her to the Lucifer. Later she starts calling Alejandro alljeandrooo ale ale jandrooo. And then Madonna comes out, singig Express yourself and Gaga later BTW (mash-up). Then gagz starst singig Perfect Illusion, and in the end its all just an Illusion she is alone on the stage.:giveup:

That will be the most controversial half time show and might be the end of Gaga's career:lolga:

Archived