💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it possible for Gaga to put up Joanne for pre-order around the NFL...

Zsolti

Featured Posts

...announcement? I know it isn't 100% or whatever, but it certainly looks like it is.

So is this possible? Can she do this on a non-friday? And what's up with the iTunes Store refresh thingy?

Perhaps this is what her team is aiming for?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Just now, PaperIz said:

That's a great idea tbh. If Bobby hasn't thought of it she needs to fire him and hire you giphy.gif

#I'mAvailable :poot:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Just now, iAstroLeo said:

Yes but she probably won't do it cause #musicnotthebling :poot:  

triggered :grr::grr::grr:

5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

is the announcement televised? 

I think so? not sure.

Galagala

But…………oh, I want the old gaga back so much😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

We all should admit she can't dominate the music world again because of the direction she wants. No matter what the words like"we don't care charts", most of monsters expect for another smash comeback like Adele's. 

When I argued with those who shaded gaga "flop"on social media these days, I couldn't help but sigh for the new gaga even if I told them "she is just making the music she loves"  

TBH, if she won't release any pop hits or at least some fantastic works like Beyonce's Lemonade that doesn't aim for "huge hits" , I will be very disappointed 😭😭😭 

Therefore, when it comes to PI, …………actually its music video doesn't help the audio and makes me more disappointed. 

YEAH, we shouldn't be this pessimistic.  

YEAH, it's time to accept the new gaga. 

BUT TO ME, SHE WAS THE QUEEN BEFORE 9.9.2016. 

BTW , I STILL LOVE HER AND BE EXCITED FOR JOANNE (and the promising future of her)

untitled
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

But…………oh, I want the old gaga back so much😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

We all should admit she can't dominate the music world again because of the direction she wants. No matter what the words like"we don't care charts", most of monsters expect for another smash comeback. 

When I argued with those who shaded gaga "flop"on social media, I couldn't help but sigh for the new gaga even if I told them "she is just making the music she loves"  

TBH, if she won't release any pop hits or at least some fantastic works like Beyonce's Lemonade that doesn't aim for "huge hits"  

Compared to PI, …………actually its music video doesn't help the audio and makes me more disappointed. 

Could you calm down? :awkney:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

4 minutes ago, Galagala said:

But…………oh, I want the old gaga back so much

We all should admit she can't dominate the music world again because of the direction she wants. No matter what the words like"we don't care charts", most of monsters expect for another smash comeback like Adele's. 

When I argued with those who shaded gaga "flop"on social media these days, I couldn't help but sigh for the new gaga even if I told them "she is just making the music she loves"  

TBH, if she won't release any pop hits or at least some fantastic works like Beyonce's Lemonade that doesn't aim for "huge hits" , I will be very disappointed  

Compared to PI, …………actually its music video doesn't help the audio and makes me more disappointed. 

let it out sis

3 minutes ago, Muumisarvinen said:

lmao i laughed so hard at your reply :sharon:

Galagala
7 minutes ago, Muumisarvinen said:

I m worried about her the entire day ,sorry😢😢😢😢

Archived