💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga and Britney Spears as Halftime show performers together?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

After reading this article, I am tempted to say that both are strong contenders to headline the show next year. I can't help but think of the possibility of them performing together. Britney has revealed her desire to perform with another artist if she were to be selected as the headliner.

I'm not sure what NFL's final decision is but hopefully Gaga won't be Britney's sidekick because we will watch a set full of Work Bitch, Toxic, Womanizer, Baby One More Time and maybe Gaga will perform a short version of Poker Face or Bad Romance and that's it. :rip: Then when is the next time they're gonna consider Gaga again?

I'm okay if it's the other way round though, I know it sounds selfish but I'm a Gaga fan so obviously I'm not gonna be satisfied by that tiny involvement of Gaga.

But yeah if Gaga were to headline it (she's the one who sings live here, NFL), I'm okay with a segment or two where Gaga and Britney share the stage together. Imagine Gaga singing Baby One More Time and Britney pre-recording her vocals to Applause or The Edge Of Glory.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3537525/britney-spears-lady-gaga-battle-for-super-bowl-li/

It's Gaga's time to shine. She does not need a co-headliner and certainly not Britney. I love Britney but she has not been the best performer since her knee surgery back in 2004. Plus Britney already performed at the Superbowl with Aerosmith and NSYNC.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Titanium said:

It's Gaga's time to shine. She does not need a co-headliner and certainly not Britney. I love Britney but she has not been the best performer since her knee surgery back in 2004. Plus Britney already performed at the Superbowl with Aerosmith and NSYNC.

I don't think they allow one single artist to dominate the entire 12/13-minute set. Btw they'll still consider Britney because she wasn't headlining that time and there are tons of singles by her that she hasn't performed on that stage yet. 

Dorothy Gale

That would be an awkward combo. Britney lip syncing and Gaga delivering the vocals of her life? Plus the halftime show is only 13-14 minutes, if Gaga brings a guest like Britney it'd just mean we'd hear less of Gaga's music. 

27 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

when will the NFL announce the performer???:excited2:

Today (sunday) apparently :excited2:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

2ndTimeAround

Sorry but anyone smart enough in Britney's team would say no to a gaga Brit half time show collab. Would be a sure fire way to put Britney's career in the ground 

zakariah

No thanks, live siging & lipsynching dont fit well tgt as proven by Rihanna & Britney's S&M performance at the BBMAs in 2011

Tbh I don't see it happening either in reality or in my imagination. But who knows.

7 minutes ago, Zakariah said:

No thanks, live siging & lipsynching dont fit well tgt as proven by Rihanna & Britney's S&M performance at the BBMAs in 2011

What a mess:sharon: Britney's voice sounded so bad and fake while Rihanna's was authentic and shade Britney's. 3:22-29 That's how it's gonna be the full performance 

Britney & Gaga would be so awkward togather.. We need Madonna & Gaga but I dont think Madonna is like she used to be and wont impress us.. I would love Bruce Springsteen & Gaga as she performed with all her favorite artists but him :)

Archived