Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Britney performs at IHeart Radio Music Festival

GlitterAndGrease

Featured Posts

All this negativity but yet you guys still watched...... no matter what she does or will do you guys will still watch... 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People complain without knowing Britney's voice story... She got signed by singing Whitney Houston with her REAL voice. You can hear that real voice on some old performances, look it up on Youtube, or even on Let Go that she recorded from Blackout). 

She was supposed to release adult contemporary music but Max Martin decided to make her sing pop music with her baby voice. At this point she wouldn't even be able to refuse because she already signed for 8 albums and she had the opportunity to release her dream of becoming an international singer + being famous & rich.

Singing with this voice deteriorated her voice to a no return point... You can hear the deterioration of her voice album by album as it's becoming more breathy from Baby to Oops to Britney to In The Zone. In The Zone was the last era she sang live. She sang Everytime and Shadow live at the Onyx Hotel Tour and you could definitely hear her struggling to sing the 2 songs more and more as the tour's shows were going on...

After the In The Zone era she started to sing with a different voice because her "old voice" was too damaged (you can definitely tell she doesn't use the same voice for It The Zone and for songs from her blackout era (Do Somethin', My Prerogative...) and for Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean where she used her talking voice.

Today if she tried to sing these songs live, her voice wouldn't stop cracking and I'm not sure she would sound good at all.

We should all support her for being the strong woman that she is today. She got destroyed by medias/paparazzi to the point that she had a mental illness, she lost custody of her kids, she said she lost herself and focus but fought through it all and is back on her feet. We should be thankful that she didn't end up doing very bad things to herself. She's a damn strong woman who deserves nothing but respect & support. **** to any hater your life is sad.

ZephyrInTheSky

Ive loved Britney since like the Oops album, maybe even before, but yeah...shes just meh now. She looks good sure, but theres not much else going on. Take away the high production/flashy stage and dancers and you're left with nothing. She WAS a great dancer and put on amazing performances but now she's in Vegas. I think she belongs there now. I moved on from her to Gaga because i'm kinda tired how 1 dimensional she is. No evolution of any kind, no live singing. You watch 1 performance and you've seen them all. One of my close friends is still YASSSS britneyyy slay me queen...IDGI anymore.

Her "breakdown" was about 10 years ago? And about her singing, she could always just get training and learn to sing properly. I'm just tired of the excuses. Good for her though i guess.

:reductive:  from a former stan

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

19 minutes ago, DonatelloGUY said:

Ive loved Britney since like the Oops album, maybe even before, but yeah...shes just meh now. She looks good sure, but theres not much else going on. Take away the high production/flashy stage and dancers and you're left with nothing. She WAS a great dancer and put on amazing performances but now she's in Vegas. I think she belongs there now. I moved on from her to Gaga because i'm kinda tired how 1 dimensional she is. No evolution of any kind, no live singing. You watch 1 performance and you've seen them all. One of my close friends is still YASSSS britneyyy slay me queen...IDGI anymore.

Her "breakdown" was about 10 years ago? And about her singing, she could always just get training and learn to sing properly. I'm just tired of the excuses. Good for her though i guess.

from a former stan

Britney has never made excuses though... 

2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

People complain without knowing Britney's voice story... She got signed by singing Whitney Houston with her REAL voice. You can hear that real voice on some old performances, look it up on Youtube, or even on Let Go that she recorded from Blackout). 

She was supposed to release adult contemporary music but Max Martin decided to make her sing pop music with her baby voice. At this point she wouldn't even be able to refuse because she already signed for 8 albums and she had the opportunity to release her dream of becoming an international singer + being famous & rich.

Singing with this voice deteriorated her voice to a no return point... You can hear the deterioration of her voice album by album as it's becoming more breathy from Baby to Oops to Britney to In The Zone. In The Zone was the last era she sang live. She sang Everytime and Shadow live at the Onyx Hotel Tour and you could definitely hear her struggling to sing the 2 songs more and more as the tour's shows were going on...

After the In The Zone era she started to sing with a different voice because her "old voice" was too damaged (you can definitely tell she doesn't use the same voice for It The Zone and for songs from her blackout era (Do Somethin', My Prerogative...) and for Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean where she used her talking voice.

Today if she tried to sing these songs live, her voice wouldn't stop cracking and I'm not sure she would sound good at all.

We should all support her for being the strong woman that she is today. She got destroyed by medias/paparazzi to the point that she had a mental illness, she lost custody of her kids, she said she lost herself and focus but fought through it all and is back on her feet. We should be thankful that she didn't end up doing very bad things to herself. She's a damn strong woman who deserves nothing but respect & support. **** to any hater your life is sad.

i think all this "voice" theories, conspiracies are not real

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, DonatelloGUY said:

from a former stan

I'm a huge Britney Stan and I like her for many of the reasons you mentioned. Her music doesn't really change and it's okay because it's time type of music I like. I don't want her too pull a Gaga. Britney is the music I listen too to have a fun. 

I don't care if she mimes and can't do a show without production, it doesn't matter because that stuff is there and imagining it isn't is just a hypothetical.

1 hour ago, Leonardo Fox said:

They are not conspiracies, they are damn facts that you can easily check by watching a few youtube videos and by listening to Britney's voice closely what the hell...

2 hours ago, DonatelloGUY said:

she could always just get training and learn to sing properly

her voice is destroyed she can't do anything about it, Britney taking singing lessons today is like an architect taking lessons to build houses with school glue tbh

She took singing lessons before/during recording of Baby One More Time to learn to sing with this voice but sadly it still destroyed her voice...

Iwontell

Will every Britney-related thread turn into this "she has no talent" vs "she had a breakdown, you hater!" BS?

Like, fvck off, all of you...grow up, you whiny babies...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

KyliesChild
2 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

All of this is true though. At least talk when you've heard her sing pre-1999. 

I'm the biggest Britney fan and I've only been able to watch the first two but like it's embarrassing. Whether she's lazy I don't know - but it just doesn't excite me anymore. I swear she can do the choreo her dancers do but she don't.

edit - just watched the rest and it's boring. Her choreo is basic and boring

Archived