performance

Britney performs at IHeart Radio Music Festival

GlitterAndGrease

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" :neyde:

Yaaasss the masterpiece that is Do You Wanna Come Over? on the setlist. When will Liar?@Supersonic 

:lolga:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Arizona Sky

This was embarrassing, hard to watch actually! Everything has been done before and she's lip syncing to the studio versions of the songs. The crowd wasn't even excited. It upsets me that someone like her is taking a talented & hardworking musician's spot in the industry.

29 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

This was embarrassing, hard to watch actually! Everything has been done before and she's lip syncing to the studio versions of the songs. The crowd wasn't even excited. It upsets me that someone like her is taking a talented & hardworking musician's spot in the industry.

brit.gif

36 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

They took her voice, so her dancing and stage sets are all that she has left to offer. Britney is still a great performer and i'd rather watch her than watch the other lackluster pop stars on stage.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

6 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

They took her voice, so her dancing and stage sets are all that she has left to offer. Britney is still a great performer and i'd rather watch her than watch the other lackluster pop stars on stage.

GIF-Bitch-are-you-serious-Are-you-seriou

Just now, TheCountess said:

GIF-Bitch-are-you-serious-Are-you-seriou

BITCH YES! I saw one of her latest performances and her set was amazing even though all she did was lip-sync. It's not her fault if you knew her story. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived