💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Britney Shades the Olive Garden?

Batwings

Featured Posts

Batwings

So on Facebook, I follow a page where people who work in the food service industry come to vent. Tonight, there was post on waiting on celebrities, and many people commented with stories about their experiences. This one stuck out to me:

brintey_zpso9d3oxf3.jpg

This led me to question why Queen Britney would do such a thing, and then it occurred to me: Perhaps she's shading Olive Garden. Why else would she order a PB&J besides to shame them for their low quality faux Italian fare. Maybe she's dined at Joanne's, and Olive Garden's mediocre offerings are beneath her after that GLORY-ous experience.

What do you think?

:sis:

Poissonche

At least she didn't occupy the space for too long... I hope :green:

Do you think this table will be more expensive from now on? Like, "pay 100$ more to sit at the table where pop star Britney Spears ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich".

Dorothy Gale

That's rude to post. So what if she ordered a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? It's Olive Garden's job to make it just like they'd make it for any guest. 

Bayonetta
1 minute ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

That's rude to post. So what if she ordered a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? It's Olive Garden's job to make it just like they'd make it for any guest. 

I don't think they'd make it for any guest tbh

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

:rip: I don't think Britney would order a PJ&J

why not? she literally survives eating cheetos and starbucks :rip:  

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Lady Palutena

Ha ha That would have been something to see. :laughga:

She's Britney Spears, she can order what she wants. :gaycat:

3 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Totally off topic but how's your chastity going?

CouyILq.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

I'm a server and I saw that on Bitchy's post today 😂

Literally why go to an Olive Garden to get a pb&j? At an American Italian restaurant. I'm surprised they even have pb&j there. 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Pablo said:

:rip: I don't think Britney would order a PJ&J

Why eould anyone order Pajamas and Jelly

chaeri pls

Archived