💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Don't Forget C3C Will Follow Joanne

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Gaga is about to unleash her "indie" album Joanne, and then follow it up a few months later with C3C.

I can see the headlines now:

"Lady Gaga is No Longer a Pop Star"

But I think this is brilliant honestly. I've been stanning for pop divas my entire life (over 30 years, as you all know)... and this is absolutely the most BALLS I have ever seen one of my pop divas have. 

I live for this woman!!! We don't call her "gaga" for nothing! 

I know we all miss the electro dance jams (I absolutely do as well). But I would take a true artist exploring her gifts any day over just another pop tart cranking out radio tunes. 

I'm listening to 'Cheek to Cheek' now and I literally cannot wait for the sequel. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne

Sorry, I'm not trying to start up the tired conversation of "I want Gaga to go back to her old style" and the back and forth... not the point of this thread!! 

But I just wanted to bring this up to put into perspective the massive, massive shift Gaga is making in her artistic output. She's moving into completely uncharted territory for a dance pop diva at age 30. 

It's inspiring! 

ReidOne
Just now, FATCAT said:

I'm more excited for C3C tour than Joanne Tour (but only because I missed C2C)

I saw C2C tour twice (once at the Wiltern after the Grammys with only 2,000 people and again at Hollywood Bowl with 15,000-ish people) and both times I was completely blown away. Some of the greatest live shows I've ever witnessed. I am DYING for another Gaga/Tony tour! 

GloZell Green
5 minutes ago, GawdGa said:

i hope C3C is an all originals album 

Nope, Cole Porter covers.

OT: Same! I want Joanne more but I'll still buy both.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Lady Palutena

Yaaasss Jaaazzz!!!!!!!

Seriously, though. I'm pretty excited for C3C too. A lot of Jazz songs are lovely.

fb6icFH.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

Nope, Cole Porter covers.

OT: Same! I want Joanne more but I'll still buy both.

oh aw

Poissonche

This made me realize Cheek to Cheek was released two years ago already! I love it so much, especially in the fall. I associate it with the temperatures getting lower than 10 000 degrees, the leaves changing colours and falling each time the wind blows and getting all frozen in the morning, the start of the new school year... My favourite time of the year! When I listen to it, I can almost smell the scent of humidified leaves. And the vocal delivery from both Tony and Gaga is fantastic. You see? No matter how I'm feeling, when I listen to the album, I feel happy. I'm really looking forward to Cheek to Cheek: The Second Coming, because I know it's going to be wonderful too. But it can wait: I need new music written by Gaga before! And based on what we know, I'm sure I'll love Joanne a lot.

Archived