๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

/endthread

Carsonu25

Featured Posts

Litteraly I have no clue what I'm doing I didn't mean to repost it and have no clue how to delete this fml.ย 

indepenDANCE
Just now, Carsonu25 said:

Litteraly I have no clue what I'm doing I didn't mean to repost it and have no clue how to delete this fml.ย 

How do you accidently repost a whole topic? LIAR. Just stop responding. Ur an animal.

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Carsonu25 said:

for future reference, if a thread posts twice all you need to do is report it and ask the mod's to merge/delete the thread and they will ย :)

ย 

Just now, indepenDANCE said:

How do you accidently repost a whole topic? LIAR. Just stop responding. Ur an animal.

it's a bug with the website, sometimes threads will be posted twice, sometimes hours later, you don't have to be rude

was NickARTPOP

indepenDANCE
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

for future reference, if a thread posts twice all you need to do is report it and ask the mod's to merge/delete the thread and they will ย :)

ย 

it's a bug with the website, sometimes threads will be posted twice, sometimes hours later, you don't have to be rude

Im kidding omg!! Me and CarsonU24 go way back :heart:ย haha

Just now, NickARTPOP said:

ย 

Thank you so much. A nice and helpful person on this website? Incredible.ย 

Decodekid
24 minutes ago, indepenDANCE said:

and WHO THE F DO YOU THINK WE IS

Im Harol don't tell anyone

/endthread

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived