Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What's wrong with ...

Gagas love

Featured Posts

Gagas love

What's so wrong about giving your fans what they want? Yes I get she wants her own music to be made. Her style. But what's so bad about being that one artist who has a special ass bond with fans in that sense? 

What happened to being that one artist? 

I understand she wanted to go against the media and people and pop culture. But I'm a way it hurts the fans. 

Im not complaining. I just honestly wanna see different views as to why she is being polarizing this time towards the fans. 

I dunno. I just think she should legit start her own label. She has enough people in the business to back her up. She could totally say **** you to pop music and release singles all the time  for fun and albums too.

i just miss the connection we all had. That's part of why I was a fan. She literally interacted so much. Now she's totally feeding into the mainstream stuff. 

I have a friend who's third party and loves gaga for her art but isn't so much a fan , she says perfect illusion is mainstream and she says that the video is beyond basic and mainstream. She said it was like Christina Aguilera singing and dancing. And although I didn't like what she said, it made Sense. Then I showed her government hooker for the first time and she mentioned how that is amazing and artistic and has freedom. But perfect illusion isn't. Now It's not a diss. Just an opinion. But I agree ,

ARTPOP was about freeing your self. And she totally has been indie from the get go. And I feel she has always been an indie artist in pop culture. 

I love her. I love her art. I understand her visions. But I'm trying to just make people understand why some fans are turned off. 

And yes, if they don't like it, they can go...

but as an aspiring actor, if I am recognized for my amazing natural comedy and dead pan expressions, why try to get rid of that special unique style I have?  Just feels like she's destroying a character she made. And she can do what she wants, but it would be amazing to see that fire in her come back and serve us some real real underground ****. If she really didn't care, she would be serving us some straight up born this way ****. I just feel like she's taking this time to explore and people don't get it, but exploring doesn't mean losing sight of what made you catapult. 

I hope I don't sound negative. Sorry if it's too much. Thanks if you read. Gaga's love forever and ever. 

P.s. I defend her on the daily so no I'm not bitching or being ungrateful or a bad fan. Just an observation from a fan since the get go. 

Because you can't make everyone happy and this fandom became about self-entitled teenagers after Born This Way. Born This Way was a great album, but it brought out the most selfish in the fandom.

The customer is always right was never a valid idea, not when everyone is a different person.

Plus, also, fandoms are dumb, and while there is always more good people than bad, Gaga is very affected by others. I think she's very empathetic. And so it's best for her if she cuts us off.

giskardsb

Name one thing that everyone in this fanbase wants unequivocally. There isn't one. In such an environment, Gaga is best off following her own muse. 

zakariah

She can't possibly give every single fan what they want.

For example, she's giving me EVERYTHING I want this era, & that might not be the case for another LM who had other expectations & wants.

Batwings
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Because you can't make everyone happy and this fandom became about self-entitled teenagers after Born This Way. Born This Way was a great album, but it brought out the most selfish in the fandom.

The customer is always right was never a valid idea, not when everyone is a different person.

Plus, also, fandoms are dumb, and while there is always more good people than bad, Gaga is very affected by others. I think she's very empathetic. And so it's best for her if she cuts us off.

tumblr_o7trckVXkW1ts4va0o1_250.gif

CyanLights

I think after all the crap she went though with Troy and what not she deserves an era thats all bout her and what she wants to do. I personally love Perfect Illusion yet i hate the cover/title. She is never going to 100% give everyone what they want. At the end of the day. Its about her happiness and the music.  I'd rather have a happy gaga doing what she loves rather than a depressed Gaga forcing herself to perform and write music she doesnt connect and love. 

xoxo cupcakke

If she entirely gave her fans what she wants, not only would Gaga be broke trying to fulfill all Little Managers' demands and expectations, she'd ultimately be unhappy

You want her to do what you want? If you intend on being one of her marketers and you have the credentials and experience, then go ahead; no one is stopping you or other Monsters from doing so

SarahYuko

She can and she is doing whatever she wants. That's it. No amount of complaining or disagreement will change that.

Reality

There's just no use in it, you know? She's already made a name for herself and has cemented herself in pop culture, and as everyone has already said, you'll always displease some part of the fanbase. That's just inevitable, no amount of music, philosophical insight, or fashion can fix that. 

If you're just going to displease some of them anyway, why not go all out and just do what you want? 

🃏🖤👹

1 hour ago, Batwings said:

Truthfully, even when she does, fans still complain.  :laughga:

Her fan base is extremely diverse, which means there will never be a consensus opinion or unanimous approval with anything she creates. That isn't a bad thing.

Batwings
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Her fan base is extremely diverse, which means there will never be a consensus opinion or unanimous approval with anything she creates. That isn't a bad thing.

Oh, I agree. That was just a general response to the overall question being posed.

8 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Oh, I agree. That was just a general response to the overall question being posed.

No I know, but I think it's an incorrect generalization that people frequently make here. People are dismissed as complainers and spoiled teenagers when they have a negative opinion about something she creates.

This is a fan site of an artist who collaborates with everyone from Marilyn Manson to Tony Bennett, who praises the work of Paris Hilton and Jeff Koons. The diversity in fan responses to her work is just a reflection of the diversity of her work.

Archived