💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gagas management

Denys

Featured Posts

personally I think Gagas management is too relaxed (I won't say not good enough) how can they just be doing photo shoots now!:saladga: Let's forget all that Troy did to her and look at his style of management, it was way more professional and fitting for Gaga with Troy everything was done and just rolled out, I feel that Gaga needs a solid hand like JBs manager. Her art/work needs to be heard and appreciated. 

If PI flops am gonna blame them 

what do u guys think?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid

and how do you know it's not her? maybe she doesn't feel like doing 10000 things a day? she's enjoying her music

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

The Surrealist

She probably waited until the fillers went away a little more, because she met with V Mag a few times this year already. Like back in May.

migamiga

Management caters to their clients' wishes. If gaga doesn't want to do certain things, they can't force her. Troy and her use to see eye to eye but I think gaga burned out and needed a break from everything which caused their split 

Emigrante

Maybe she has a deal with Interscope. They let her make music she wants to 100%, but they will not promote her that hard as they used to. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Borislshere

I think this is the best management she's had. They don't force her to do anything (tv appearances, performances). She works on her own schedule and does what she wants

I think they're managing Gaga's career in exactly the way that she wants which is what matters. Gaga doesn't care about being commercially successful beyond what comes naturally, and Bobby respects that.  

Troy made her a product and a puppet.

Bobby is respecting her and letting her enjoy the process of making music, the new era, her artistic vision and above all, a relaxing job.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

13 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

and how do you know it's not her? maybe she doesn't feel like doing 10000 things a day? she's enjoying her music

That's the point she has got too much freedom, it's good and it's not good there are basic things every musician does for a pre single era or within the release and she was no exception then suddenly everything is just dull. 

Fans support ur music but u also need the GP and u must creat awareness 

SychosSoChic

She's an indie queen now didn't you hear? :green:

But if he got her the Superbowl gig I have faith in him :green:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

4 minutes ago, River said:

Troy made her a product and a puppet.

Bobby is respecting her and letting her enjoy the process of making music, the new era, her artistic vision and above all, a relaxing job.

Yes she has taken her time to creat her music the way she wants now it's time for the management to take it up and promote that music, there won't be need for management if it is always about what she wants 

15 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I think this is the best management she's had. They don't force her to do anything (tv appearances, performances). She works on her own schedule and does what she wants

She doesn't need to be forced to do her work. I'll understand if she cuts down on the tv and award show performances but to let good music slip through the cracks? That's not right on any level 

21 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

She probably waited until the fillers went away a little more, because she met with V Mag a few times this year already. Like back in May.

What fillers?

Archived