💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

"Lady Gaga Is A Perfect Illusion" podcast

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

its a good review and can I just add that: Perfect Illusion is my favourite definitely up there with bad romance and Judas single of hers. I'm a fan of the eccentric passionate ga and PI is just such a great song to go wild to. Its just such an awesome comeback tune. I'm so happy as a fan at this point. And I'm proud that after 7 years in the spotlight she is still capable of producing an awesome hit song. You have to be strong to cope in this industry and she is doing great!

MonsterMum
Just now, UK Monster said:

its a good review and can I just add that: Perfect Illusion is my favourite definitely up there with bad romance and Judas single of hers. I'm a fan of the eccentric passionate ga and PI is just such a great song to go wild to. Its just such an awesome comeback tune. I'm so happy as a fan at this point. And I'm proud that after 7 years in the spotlight she is still capable of producing an awesome hit song. You have to be strong to cope in this industry and she is doing great!

I am 100% on board with you :hug::woohoo:

lucastecala

and to think that despite all her brilliance and genius we still have to endure those annoying chartsters and little managers

One other thing I would have liked from the podcast would be for them to use examples of songs from ARTPOP with the themes of fame and monster too. But yeah a great podcast I just played it to my friend its midnight lol what are we doing lol.

MonsterMum
7 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

One other thing I would have liked from the podcast would be for them to use examples of songs from ARTPOP with the themes of fame and monster too. But yeah a great podcast I just played it to my friend its midnight lol what are we doing lol.

Never too late to be doused by the brilliance of Motha Monsta herself :firega:

Archived