Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

25's Next Single: All I Ask or Water Under the Bridge

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

RateTheMusic.com a Music Ratings site used for surveys and opinions is currently asking whether people would rather listen to All I Ask or Water Under the Bridge. One of these songs is likely to be the next single on 25. 

You can sign up and take the Adele survey. When asked what you listen to say  Top 40. 

While your at it take the Weekly Top 40 survey and say you Like Perfect Illusion a lot and Aren't tired of hearing it.  :staymad:

Dominic

Water Under the Bridge. Best song on the album and should be a single. She needs a concept MV and it will smash. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ComeToMama

WUTB next.

Follow with AIA and make it the the last single, end era.

its so annoying when an era try to last too long and the last few singles fail miserably *cough* 1989 *cough* 

Anderson123

All I Ask is my favorite song from the album but I think they've tried to get people to listen to it. She performed it at the Grammys and some other places, but I think it's not getting the attention it deserves. Water Under The Bridge seems more like a radio song in my opinion.

Fernster7

Water Under The Bridge. Come on queen don't disappoint me.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived