Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NBC on Superbowl "It's a done deal"

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Pardon? :laughga: 

The article talks about the Halftime Show becoming a revenue source, but they never talked about that before eben though it always has been.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
13 minutes ago, SomethingMore said:

The biggest unknown is whether the unpaid gig has indeed morphed into a revenue source for the league, based on a report from the Wall Street Journal in 2014 that the idea had been floated of, for example, the artist surrendering a portion of increased ticket sales arising from the nine-figure audience the Super Bowl will be delivering.

Ummm... Please tell me this is not true. Gaga is going to get DRAGGED if they reveal that she "paid" for the slot.

KURUSHITOVSKA

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAS

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

lxdygxga

I'm trying not to get over-excited just in case there's a 2% chance this doesn't happen, but it seems pretty official. So excited for tomorrow's announcement!

Speechless94
4 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Ummm... Please tell me this is not true. Gaga is going to get DRAGGED if they reveal that she "paid" for the slot.

If Im not mistaken, the super bowl performance is usually funded (at least partially) by the artist. Im pretty sure every artist has 'paid' to play the half time show 

5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

If Gaga snatches this gig, which is looking likely as ****, paid for or not, the LAST thing I'll be thinking about is the opinion of misinformed twinks on Stan twitter and biased tabloids when it comes to simple business :green: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

That's like an open secret, ever wondered why the Formation Tour prices skyrocketed this year? Beyoncé has to to give half of the money to the NFL because she performed this year.

Archived