💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NBC on Superbowl "It's a done deal"

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

SLAY QUEEN :firega:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
18 hours ago, Christina said:

omg don't get my hopes up that would be the definition of iconic

IKR! And I've seen more & more websites talking about them being a possible contender and many articles putting them against each other. But since Britney said she'd up for only if she would share it with another performer. Imagine Britney & Gaga. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

yASSsss
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

But since Britney said she'd up for only if she would share it with another performer. 

when did she say this? :huh:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Miracle

The gates of hell and heaven are waiting to be opened. Which one's opening? We'll know today in aprox 8:30 hours

Queen Gloria

She really does need to perform Radio Ga Ga at some point. She claims her name came from it, and it's an awesome, meaningful song. The lyrics are all about respecting music and appreciating it instead of getting caught up in trivial BS. "The music not the bling". To hear her belting out those notes would be amazing. 

ShockPop

I have literally no idea how she will pull this off. 

Gimmicks like Katy? 

Class like Bruno?

Awful like Coldplay?

Dramatic like Beyonce?

I hope she grins firegaga to the show. 

I can easily see her bringing out a collection of women and covering "sisters are doing it for themselves" ft. Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Madonna, Florence,  Aretha, Gwen, Christina, Debbie Harry, Britney & Annie Lennox. What an epic finish that would be!

Miracle
7 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I have literally no idea how she will pull this off. 

Gimmicks like Katy? 

Class like Bruno?

Awful like Coldplay?

Dramatic like Beyonce?

I hope she grins firegaga to the show. 

I can easily see her bringing out a collection of women and covering "sisters are doing it for themselves" ft. Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Madonna, Florence,  Aretha, Gwen, Christina, Debbie Harry, Britney & Annie Lennox. What an epic finish that would be!

Gaga can do all of them at the same time.

Lmao, the "collection of women" thing would be the corniest thing ever, not because of the concept but because of the singers. Don't put Rihanna, Debbie Harry and Annie Lennox in the same bag lmao

The Child
3 hours ago, yASSsss said:

when did she say this? 

"During Spears’ new interview with the British radio station, the BBC host mentioned that Britney is one of the frontrunners to perform the halftime show at the prestigious football event in 2017, before asking the star if she would consider taking on the huge performance slot next year.

“Yes. I would probably do that,” Spears then replied, but admitted that she wouldn’t like to take on the Super Bowl performance alone and would instead call in reinforcements from other artists."

Source: http://www.inquisitr.com/3448366/britney-spears-super-bowl-51-performing-2017-halftime-show/

At 5:50

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived