💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NBC on Superbowl "It's a done deal"

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

Gaga3-640x480.jpg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/24/done-deal-lady-gaga-will-perform-at-super-bowl-halftime/

The talks have ended, because a deal is done. And if I remembered the names of any of her songs or some of their lyrics, I’d be tempted to start dropping in some stupid puns.

Lady Gaga will perform at halftime of Super Bowl LI in Houston, according to Terry Lefton of SportsBusiness Daily.

The announcement will come on Sunday during FOX’s NFL programming, probably during the pregame show.

It’s unknown whether other performers will be involved in the show. The biggest unknown is whether the unpaid gig has indeed morphed into a revenue source for the league, based on a report from the Wall Street Journal in 2014 that the idea had been floated of, for example, the artist surrendering a portion of increased ticket sales arising from the nine-figure audience the Super Bowl will be delivering.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsygaga1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Perfect Ilusion

I MIGHT ACTUALLY THROW UP OH MY GOD IF TOMORROW'S ANNOUNCEMENT IS SOMEHOW NOT GAGA I WILL RIOT NFL. DO YOU HEAR ME? RIOT

yooZwA.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

kabirartfling

OMFG

Can't wait for 5 different crop top changes and homemade choreo throughout the 11 minutes :awkney:

tumblr_inline_odaw6sesap1sdg6f3_500.gif

Give your love to me

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Stef said:

I MIGHT ACTUALLY THROW UP OH MY GOD IF TOMORROW'S ANNOUNCEMENT IS SOMEHOW NOT GAGA I WILL RIOT NFL. DO YOU HEAR ME? RIOT

yooZwA.gif 

I'm with you

yooZwA.gif

SomethingMore
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

is this reliable?

Yes. They never post rumors, only confirmed stuff.

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, SomethingMore said:

It’s unknown whether other performers will be involved in the show. The biggest unknown is whether the unpaid gig has indeed morphed into a revenue source for the league, based on a report from the Wall Street Journal in 2014 that the idea had been floated of, for example, the artist surrendering a portion of increased ticket sales arising from the nine-figure audience the Super Bowl will be delivering.

Uhm, yeah, it did? Gaga is performing so of course NOW it became a revenue source, not since beginning of Halftime Shows. It began with Gaga.

Archived