💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna teases RHT film for Showtime

Snow

Featured Posts

Madonna posted a teaser of upcoming RHT tour film on instagram to be shown on Showtime. More details coming soon

Oh yes! Cant wait, it was so brilliant. 

#medievalwarriorb*tchgoddess

bionic

I really am not here for it if behind-the-scenes video/audio is interspersed with the on-stage footage. That just doesn't do it for me.

buy bionic

2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I really am not here for it if behind-the-scenes video/audio is interspersed with the on-stage footage. That just doesn't do it for me.

Well I believe it was just The intro as you can clearly see The vid stops as soon as The actual Intro starts for The show. :)

(Or its going to be some Im going to tell you a secret -type thingy -_- )

bionic
Just now, Snow said:

Well I believe it was just The intro as you can clearly see The vid stops as soon as The actual Intro starts for The show. :)

(Or its going to be some Im going to tell you a secret -type thingy -_- )

I can manage it when its like S&S DVD where she did a small speech at the beginning, but this gives me the impression there will be bits throughout 

buy bionic

KURUSHITOVSKA

I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait, hopefully it will be released or broadcasted next moth!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

crisTEAne

showtime was a smart and good choice. however, this overly dramatic "blood, sweat, and tears" shtick just doesn't appeal to me. gonna watch it nonetheless. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

2 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

showtime was a smart and good choice. however, this overly dramatic "blood, sweat, and tears" shtick just doesn't appeal to me. gonna watch it nonetheless. 

Except it really is blood, sweat & Tears to rehearse and do those shows aka its just statement if fact :) But yeah know what you meant.

Archived