Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Exorcist (TV Series)

mattyx

Featured Posts

the-exorcist-tv-series.png

The Exorcist is an American horror drama television series based on the the supernatural horror film series of the same name which in turn is based on the novel of the same name by William Peter Blatty. It stars Alfonso Herrera, Ben Daniels and Geena Davis. It debuted on Fox on September 23, 2016.

BLACKOUTbritney

It doesn't look very good :noparty:

Looks like a B movie with good special effects 

Geena Davis is so amazing tho loved her in Thelma & Louise, such an iconic movie

Swan Heart

hmm.. is it any good? :oprah:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

It doesn't look very good :noparty:

Looks like a B movie with good special effects 

Geena Davis is so amazing tho loved her in Thelma & Louise, such an iconic movie

1 minute ago, Swan Heart said:

hmm.. is it any good? :oprah:

Episode one just aired.  It was ok.  I'll give it another episode or two.

I'm giving it another episode, it just got good at the end of this episode, I guess they had to give the backstory first

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Excited for this, haven't watched the premiere yet. The trailers make it look like it will be a horror show that is actually scary.

Plus Geena Davis is always great.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Letmelivemylife

Lol my oldest sister lives in Washington D.C. and the #1 question tourists ask her is "which way to 'the exorcist' stairs?" Lol I asked her if she would be watching the series. She cut me off and shouted "no!!!!" Lol. It looks good though

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

malazam

I wanna see it so bad but I forgot to watch it on TV early today...:flop:

another shot before we kiss the other side

I really liked the premiere. It had a great slow build up. The acting is really good too.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

God, the priest is so hot. I googled him and realised he's the same guy from Sense8 in which he plays a hot gay guy who's the boyfriend of another hot gay guy :giveup:

August Blue

Wait what is this?!?! 

I read hot priest excorcist series and sense 8 .. Im very intersted in this 3 things someone explain :oprah: 

39 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Wait what is this?!?! 

I read hot priest excorcist series and sense 8 .. Im very intersted in this 3 things someone explain :oprah: 

Below are the only things you need to know :classy: 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

alfonsoherrera-exorcist-fb.jpg

Archived