💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Will Happen if NFL Announces a Different SBHT Headliner?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

What do you think will happen to LMs if NFL announces a different headliner of SBHT and not Lady Gaga? Let's say they announce it to be Meghan Trainor or Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus...

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

I'll just be dancing in circles in the dark. There's a million reasons why not choosing Gaga would be a swine decision, but hey girl, it's probably going to happen someday, wait just another day year.

Swan Heart

I'll kill them.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

I'll just be dancing in circles in the dark. There's a million reasons why not choosing Gaga would be a swine decision, but hey girl, it's probably going to happen someday, wait just another day year.

Truly a Sinner's Prayer

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Poissonche
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Truly a Sinner's Prayer

Yes, I even made a grammar sin to make it work. I am a sinner who's probably gonna sin again.

Spoiler

bish don't kill ma vibe.

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

How "Joanne" of you. :poot: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

JustAnotherDay

lets just say you should probably avoid twitter and atrl the next couple days after it happens :toofunny: 

was NickARTPOP

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

lets just say you should probably avoid twitter and atrl the next couple days after it happens :toofunny: 

Why? Don't let their scheiße talking interfere with your beautiful and dirty aura.

Archived