Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PI Drops out of UK Top 40 after ONE WEEK

MonsterChris

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Oh god imagine the sales for Joanne considering Buble is releasing on the same day too :saladga: what was the point in those radio interviews she did in the UK, she should have gone on a chat show instead. :nails:

yASSsss
1 minute ago, Boti said:

Man, go and get some rest. It's the baddest decision ever.

that's your opinion :laughga: 

I love Perfect Illusion and i won't let it's commercial success affect my love for this song :rockstar:.If it somehow manages to become a hit due to the superbowl hype or some performance,it'd be amazing but even if it doesn't,it's okay.i'm at peace with it :rockstar:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

MonsterChris
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

that's your opinion :laughga: 

I love Perfect Illusion and i won't let it's commercial success affect my love for this song :rockstar:.If it somehow manages to become a hit due to the superbowl hype or some performance,it'd be amazing but even if it doesn't,it's okay.i'm at peace with it :rockstar:

Y'all sound like you're laying the song to rest

In Germany from #31 to #96 and next week it will be out... Even Venus charted better with #35 in the first week and #76 in the second :toofunny:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Oh god imagine the sales for Joanne considering Buble is releasing on the same day too  what was the point in those radio interviews she did in the UK, she should have gone on a chat show instead. :nails:

if she wouldn't have been promoted so heavily on our radios it would have got about a #25 debut. So its a good job she did! The radios played her loads. It may pick up.

9 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Im hoping she comes back for an XFactor performance, to raise some damn awareness the queen is back

it would easily get into top 10 if she does that

Decodekid

A-YO needs to be her second single, the video she posted is muted but i feel it, it is a bop 

giphy.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

yASSsss
4 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Y'all sound like you're laying the song to rest

If I could make this song reach the top spot on the charts,I definitely would've. But there isn't we can do here :laughga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived