"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, CannaeDrive said:

Remember this? Already 6 years ago :giveup:

The times. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Whispering
1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Someone should have had it recording in their pocket  A low quality recording in their pocket would have been better than nothing  

No! Nothing is better. If fans hear songs before they are released, they bitch and whine for years about "not being surprised" when they album came out. In a few weeks, you will hear all the songs...it is best this way! 

The Surrealist
11 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No! Nothing is better. If fans hear songs before they are released, they bitch and whine for years about "not being surprised" when they album came out. In a few weeks, you will hear all the songs...it is best this way! 

It's only 28 days. :excited2:

8 hours ago, Whispering said:

I listened to the acoustic version of Gypsy live in Ampya German, and immediately in love with it. The studio version I listened after the album released still surprised me. Becoming my fav Gaga song of all time. The same goes for the acoustic tease of The Edge Of Glory from BBC live.

PartySick
10 hours ago, Vodka said:

Inb4 someone gets SHOOK bc its jazz :giggle:

10 hours ago, LanasNerfGun said:

Jazz?

tumblr_obcuncU0dw1ql5yr7o2_r1_500.gif

I love this site tbh.

OT: I wonder if this is the Amy cover? ...though I don't think it's Amy's song :huh: I know she has a cover of it on Frank (the B-Sides)...I'm too lazy to search it on Google haha. I wouldn't be mad though, it's a beautiful song :flutter:

🖤

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I love this site tbh.

OT: I wonder if this is the Amy cover? ...though I don't think it's Amy's song :huh: I know she has a cover of it on Frank (the B-Sides)...I'm too lazy to search it on Google haha. I wouldn't be mad though, it's a beautiful song :flutter:

Same!! :laughga:

It's actually an old Jazz track, Amy probably covered it herself (on a b-side yep)

Lol, here's a lead haha

EDIT:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_Lawrence :huh:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived