💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard shades Joanne

ferretti

Featured Posts

RaRaRamen

Yeah...haven't heard of like 24 of these people.:classy:

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and MAYBE they forgot her... 

:grr:WHO DA F@CK forgets their Woman of the Year for 2015 and HER NEW ALBUM?

635807789743395804162512920_1.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

24 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Gaga could never against Miguel Bosé, true Queen of albums wanting to be heard by Billboard in 2016 :madge:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't even know who the fück Miguel Bosé is :toofunny:

he's a spanish male singer xD but he's an asshole. 

Yes the Queen of POP is coming this year and no one is safe :giveup:

+ I'm sure I'm gonna like the new album like her other albums, she never disappoints me :heart: :wub::heart:

YeehawKylie

TBH I can see all the singles having moderate success, but the album as a whole being incredibly well received. Gaga has always been an album artist. 

ReidOne

1280px-Janice_Min_in_an_office.jpg

Billboard Magazine is a shell of its former self. Their descent began when they hired Janice Min to be editor-in-chief. She launched her career by revitalizing 'Us' Magazine in the early 2000's by turning it into 'Us Weekly' and chasing celebrity gossip (she is single-handedly responsible for creating the 'Brangelina' craze, as well as 'Bennifer' and all the others of that time). 

She now oversees trade publications 'Hollywood Reporter' and 'Billboard.' However, because we are now in the digital age, she's pushed them outside their identities as trade publications and turned them into digital media powerhouses, tracking more gossip stories than industry news. 

As many of you will recall, it all came to a head last year when a long-time Billboard staffer quit in a very public, explosive manner and published this open letter, criticizing her for what she's done to the Billboard brand... particularly for rewarding Lady Gaga as 'Artist of the Year', presumably after Gaga "paid" Billboard for the honor: 

CVXYl-RWcAAoqlr.jpg

And Prince even Tweeted the letter and asked his followers for thoughts: 

CVXYmXiWIAAro-4.jpg

Voltaire

Billboard has had a few pretty positive Gaga articles in the past 2 weeks. I'm not that bummed out really. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Shipper
3 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

1280px-Janice_Min_in_an_office.jpg

Billboard Magazine is a shell of its former self. Their descent began when they hired Janice Min to be editor-in-chief. She launched her career by revitalizing 'Us' Magazine in the early 2000's by turning it into 'Us Weekly' and chasing celebrity gossip (she is single-handedly responsible for creating the 'Brangelina' craze, as well as 'Bennifer' and all the others of that time). 

She now oversees trade publications 'Hollywood Reporter' and 'Billboard.' However, because we are now in the digital age, she's pushed them outside their identities as trade publications and turned them into digital media powerhouses, tracking more gossip stories than industry news. 

As many of you will recall, it all came to a head last year when a long-time Billboard staffer quit in a very public, explosive manner and published this open letter, criticizing her for what she's done to the Billboard brand... particularly for rewarding Lady Gaga as 'Artist of the Year', presumably after Gaga "paid" Billboard for the honor: 

CVXYl-RWcAAoqlr.jpg

And Prince even Tweeted the letter and asked his followers for thoughts: 

CVXYmXiWIAAro-4.jpg

Wasn't that letter fake? Was it confirmed to be from a REAL billboard employee and not a  product of a desperate smear campaign against Gaga?  

I mean, I could write a letter like that with the letter head and all and post it in twitter. Pressed people will RT it and just because someone is verified means they are not into rumors. 

Right now, I am white, Christian, reputable grandmother of 6, and have very strong clout from my church group in twitter. I could be a long time billboard employee too!  

:oprah:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

Billboard is bull **** when it comes to reviews.

They don't know what's good and what's bad, just what's relevant.

The inadverdent shade :emma:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

Wasn't that letter fake? Was it confirmed to be from a REAL billboard employee and not a  product of a desperate smear campaign against Gaga?  

I mean, I could write a letter like that with the letter head and all and post it in twitter. Pressed people will RT it and just because someone is verified means they are not into rumors. 

Right now, I am white, Christian, reputable grandmother of 6, and have very strong clout from my church group in twitter. I could be a long time billboard employee too!  

:oprah:

LOL!!!! Fair point, Soccer Mom!! I don't know. I never heard it was fake, but totally could be. 

Either way, the truth remains about what Janice Min has done to the publication. 

Archived