💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VOTE for PI becoming #1 in Austria

chromaticainmyhead

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

Dear SoccerMoms,
I live in Austria and the most popular radio station here (about 2.7 million daily listeners) has a chart-segment which contains the most-liked songs by their audience. 
It is indeed quite easy to get it to #1 and in further consequence to have a higher airplay to a wider audience since it will be acknowledged by the radio that this song is the most requested.

So please just visit that page : https://oe3dabei.orf.at/index.php?pageID=202 and give it a Thumbs-Up.
Assuming that not many people actually interact with that charts actively to boost a certain song - a few supporters from GGD here really can make a change!

So please support PI and make it more popular in my country. It would be really awesome for the simple reason that I've never heard them play PI once on a regular basis. 

Thank you so much!:hug::firega:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

chromaticainmyhead
1 minute ago, Larry Hill said:

I think I did it :sweat:

Thank you honey! There should be a pop-up saying "Deine Stimme wurde gezählt" - meaning your vote has been counted

chromaticainmyhead
1 minute ago, Eohl said:

How do we thumbs it up? All I see are thumbs down. :noparty: 

b3d330afd34347bf81247f334d7f8116.png

interesting .. maybe your thumbs up symbol cannot be depicted.. it should be there shortly to the left of thumbs down

Peroxide
Just now, tizian said:

interesting .. maybe your thumbs up symbol cannot be depicted.. it should be there shortly to the left of thumbs down

I turned off AdBlock and refreshed, and now I can see the thumbs up, thank you. :hug:

Archived