💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The album is finished

Coop

Featured Posts

I want 7 guaranteed #1 Smash hits from the same record if she took this long with the so talented Mr. Ronson and company. We won't have waited 3 years for some measly #1 lead single and a couple more Top 10/Top 20s. I want SMASH after SMASH after SMASH and just when you think the era's running out of steam, she releases another SMASH.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, DominicB said:

And so is half of this fanbase.

29E0340d7e76g.gif

I actually can't breathe :rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

misunderstood
9 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I want 7 guaranteed #1 Smash hits from the same record if she took this long with the so talented Mr. Ronson and company. We won't have waited 3 years for some measly #1 lead single and a couple more Top 10/Top 20s. I want SMASH after SMASH after SMASH and just when you think the era's running out of steam, she releases another SMASH.

Calm down lmao

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

WhiteWitch
52 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

Cool 🤘🏽

but I don't fully trust this bitch , she's gonna go back to the studio and add more **** and ruin it like ARTPOP after iTunes festival :poot:

Nothing's wrong with ARTPOP considering it's HER album. Don't like it, do something better. 

56 minutes ago, Stef said:

A week after the lead single's release, wow  

The dissatisfaction with PI is real

No I love PI. I JUST WANT THE ALBUM NOW HAHAHA

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

VANTABLACK
4 minutes ago, JMelgar94 said:

Nothing's wrong with ARTPOP considering it's HER album. Don't like it, do something better. 

Do newbies not understand the concept of trolling :creepflop:

En_Sabah_Nur
24 minutes ago, Creyk said:

...and then you woke up!  :poot::poot:

Egypt. W

Katsuki Bakugo

I am so proud of Mark for keeping her on track and getting this album ready to go!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Computer
Just now, Melisandre said:

I am so proud of Mark for keeping her on track and getting this album ready to go!

Lol

The bored of completion :diane:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Just now, Wenli said:

Oh well.

can't say that i'm sad

29E0340d7e76g.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived