Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rise passes PI on US iTunes. Why?

Britt

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

PI is truly flopping. ARTPOP didn't flop, Applause didn't flop. PI is definitely flopping, hard. People will quote me 'hater' 'stfu' 'log out now' but this is just reality. :rip: 

8 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

PI is truly flopping. ARTPOP didn't flop, Applause didn't flop. PI is definitely flopping, hard. People will quote me 'hater' 'stfu' 'log out now' but this is just reality. :rip: 

I wish people who don't know about charts would shut their mouth. And don't say that you have the right to have an opinion, cause that's not your opinion that you're giving here.

LetsGetHigh
10 minutes ago, Cracks said:

I wish people who don't know about charts would shut their mouth. And don't say that you have the right to have an opinion, cause that's not your opinion that you're giving here.

It's not an opinion, you're right, it's a fact. Gaga is underperforming. It's not like she can't turn this over, but for now, she's not doing good. Stop being so ****ing sensitive. If you knew anything about charts, you'd recognize that. I'm sure you know it's not doing well, you're just blinded.

I wish people who can't take their stan glasses from time to time would shut their mouth. 

21 minutes ago, Cracks said:

Wyd? :deadbanana: 

You don't have to be  chart geek to know that Perfect Illusion is underperforming big time.

Nothing in his comment was a lie. Applause didn't flop, it was a hit. Not a smash hit but still a hit. Perfect Illusion is TUMBLING on all platforms. It went from #12 to #30 in the space of a day on iTunes. Kworb is predicting a tragic 20K for week 2, and that's only their beginning mark, meaning if it continues to fall (it already has continued) her second week sales may be in the teens. That isn't a mere underperformance, that is a bombing single. 

There is no other way to say it, the UK midweeks are out and instead of building on her stats like so many here speculated (grower not shower etc) she's predicted to leave the top 40 :deadbanana: 

Gaga and her team either don't give a **** or didn't expect this and most likely are about to rush out a more radio friendly commercial second single if the video doesn't save this freefall (the latter being most likely)

I do wish you would stop dismissing comments which are actually true, based on your belief that he has "no knowledge" on charts.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, Stef said:

You don't have to be  chart geek to know that Perfect Illusion is underperforming big time.

Nothing in his comment was a lie. Applause didn't flop, it was a hit. Not a smash hit but still a hit. Perfect Illusion is TUMBLING on all platforms. It went from #12 to #30 in the space of a day on iTunes. Kworb is predicting a tragic 20K for week 2, and that's only their beginning mark, meaning if it continues to fall (it already has continued) her second week sales may be in the teens. That isn't a mere underperformance, that is a bombing single. 

There is no other way to say it, the UK midweeks are out and instead of building on her stats like so many here speculated (grower not shower etc) she's predicted to leave the top 40 :deadbanana: 

Gaga and her team either don't give a **** or didn't expect this and most likely are about to rush out a more radio friendly commercial second single if the video doesn't save this freefall (the latter being most likely)

I do wish you would stop dismissing comments which are actually true, based on your belief that he has "no knowledge" on charts.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It's not an opinion, you're right, it's a fact. Gaga is underperforming. It's not like she can't turn this over, but for now, she's not doing good. Stop being so ****ing sensitive. If you knew anything about charts, you'd recognize that. I'm sure you know it's not doing well, you're just blinded.

I wish people who can't take their stan glasses from time to time would shut their mouth. 

2 minutes ago, Stef said:

PI is flopping based on your standard. I understood long time ago that gaga was not a mainstream artist anymore, and that's just ok.

7 minutes ago, Cracks said:

PI is flopping based on your standard. I understood long time ago that gaga was not a mainstream artist anymore, and that's just ok.

ARTPOP wasn't mainstream? :usrs:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

JoanneGermanoug
2 hours ago, Tellerphone said:

Titty Perry is basic. Everybody in the industry knows her team buys radio time and streams. Gaga and her team are above that sort of behavior.

#1 Mongolia#2 Belarus
#6 Cyprus
#6 Vietnam
#7 Moldova

Gaga uis lover in Mongolia!!! Rice is not love, stop hate Gaga win!!!

I am on the right track baby

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived