đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The youth of Gaga and commercial success.

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

destinyofself
1 minute ago, exoskeleton35 said:

People, it would be a  completely different scenario if Gaga didn't still have some blood left in her career. She has a fantastic active vibrant career as a singer actress and visionary. It's just too soon for Gaga to leave behind chasing success on the charts. The charts unfortunately determine relevance in the minds of the general public. Why do you think Taylor Swift is every middle aged soccer mom's favorite popstar? It's cuz every song she shoots out into the world is at least a top ten hit or a number one. It's not like Gaga is 45 and trying to make a Madonna Confessions type of comeback. She is 30 years old. She's still young enough, and should be hungry enough not to bypass the charts. 

Well said!

Head Empty

It continues to amaze me that fans actually get mad when their fav isn't as obsessed with money as they are :neyde:.

If anything I think it's admirable and applaudable at this point.

exoskeleton35
Just now, Totodile said:

It continues to amaze me that fans actually get mad when their fav isn't as obsessed with money as they are :neyde:.

If anything I think it's admirable and applaudable at this point.

It's mature, but I don't think it's smart from a business perpsective. Interscope and Bobby should be pushing her to get herself out there and perform and promote the single!

JoanneGermanoug

Please stop negativity is doing very well in some markets in country is #1 and with no promotion!!

I am on the right track baby

simpleworldme

What is everyone's obsession with these charts? I used to think that monsters were monsters because they like her music.

There is not a single song in Billboard's top ten that would merit a status of "iconic" or "legendary" in 30 years, bookmark me. Previous times saw the inclusion of REAL iconic songs on Billboard (The Beatles, Michael Jackson, countless others). Pop music has simply become more disposable, so I don't understand fans wanting Gaga's songs to be included in a list where her peers would be The Chainsmokers or Calvin Harris (talked about and catchy, but shallow and short-lived) :huh:. Success these days in music is a reflection of disposability, not quality. Of course there will be some exceptions, but for now, just enjoy what she has been working on so incredibly hard for us to enjoy. :firega:

Dilated, falling free. In a modern ecstasy

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, exoskeleton35 said:

It's mature, but I don't think it's smart from a business perpsective. Interscope and Bobby should be pushing her to get herself out there and perform and promote the single!

The song might not be #1, but Gaga is still doing very well for herself. Being anywhere near the Top 40 means you're doing really well as an artist, and there are plenty of artists still making a decent living while not charting at all.

This is just the first time that she's experimenting with a more laid back approach, because obviously the promo-heavy approach had bad side-effects on her mental health and social life. So this definitely seems like a good time to try something different.

Besides, I don't think she'd feel right by heavily monetizing such a personal project. I think it's best to let the material breathe.

Gagaloo911
On 9/17/2016 at 6:22 PM, Totodile said:

The song might not be #1, but Gaga is still doing very well for herself. Being anywhere near the Top 40 means you're doing really well as an artist, and there are plenty of artists still making a decent living while not charting at all.

This is just the first time that she's experimenting with a more laid back approach, because obviously the promo-heavy approach had bad side-effects on her mental health and social life. So this definitely seems like a good time to try something different.

Besides, I don't think she'd feel right by heavily monetizing such a personal project. I think it's best to let the material breathe.

This is the most sensible thing I've ever read here. You sir win GGD :applause: 

Archived