šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The youth of Gaga and commercial success.

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

exoskeleton35

What is the point of tracking her sales and chart positions if she just doesn't care anymore. It's completely obvious given the way her and bobby have handled the promotion for THE LEAD SINGLE to her FIRST STUDIO ALBUM IN THREE YEARS. YES THREE YEARS. I'lll always support her music, but it's just ridiculous how little it seems Gaga cares about the single. Where were the performances this week? Not a performance in a dingy little bar, a REAL PERFORMANCE! I'm not even looking forward to seeing the first week album sales for JOANNE. I think we'll be looking at 30k in the USĀ if we're lucky. The music video release will help the song a little bit on iTunes but if the radio won't play it then it's dead.Ā 

Dangerous Man

SeemsĀ likeĀ sheĀ wasĀ genuineĀ whenĀ sheĀ said "musicĀ notĀ theĀ bling". :neyde:Ā 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Okay?Ā (ć£ā—”ā—”ā—”)ć£Ā 

Ā 

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

exoskeleton35

It just makes me really sad. Because we all seem to care a lot, and her and bobby seem to be dropping the ****ing ball. They could not have picked a worse choice to appeal to the general public of America with Perfect Illusion. Unless it's really the most commercial song on the entire album... I love the song personally, but it just makes me sad to see her flop on the charts because the other stans are tearing us to shreds again just like they did during the ARTPOP era, and it's no fun to deal with the incessant bullying from the other stans, as well as the media.Ā 

Swan Heart

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I'm not saying she needs to care about the charts but it just kind of still feels like it's still a little too early for her too stop doing well on the charts.

exoskeleton35
Just now, Werk said:

I'm not saying she needs to care about the charts but it just kind of still feels like it's still a little too early for her too stop doing well on the charts.

thank you. This is what I meant. I wouldn't give a **** if she wasn't relevant anymore. but god dammit she is still relevant. I don't expect 2009 levels of success but she sure as **** is not the type of artist to just roll over die, and go to vegas.Ā 

destinyofself

To be honest I agree with you, I'm not usually pessimistic but I can't see this being a good album cycle for Gaga, I know I'll love the music but something is telling me it won't be a smash.Ā 

1 minute ago, exoskeleton35 said:

thank you. This is what I meant. I wouldn't give a **** if she wasn't relevant anymore. but god dammit she is still relevant. I don't expect 2009 levels of success but she sure as **** is not the type of artist to just roll over die, and go to vegas.Ā 

Right?! I mean she doesn't need to but like we're only what? 8 or 7 years into her career and ending her chart success now is just... I'm not ready for that.

exoskeleton35

People, it would be a Ā completely different scenario if Gaga didn't still have some blood left in her career. She has a fantastic active vibrant career as a singer actress and visionary. It's just too soon for Gaga to leave behind chasing success on the charts. The charts unfortunately determine relevance in the minds of the general public. Why do you think Taylor Swift is every middle aged soccer mom's favorite popstar? It's cuz every song she shoots out into the world is at least a top ten hit or a number one. It's not like Gaga is 45 and trying to make a Madonna Confessions type of comeback. She is 30 years old. She's still young enough, and should be hungry enough not to bypass the charts.Ā 

TheOriginalOne
7 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

tumblr_lzz94wgoih1qb4vrao1_400.gif

Archived