Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga Cohosting iHeartRadio Countdown RN

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

http://tunein.com/radio/The-iHeartRadio-Countdown-s213343/

i just tuned in.

— she said that she still has her demo tapes that she made when she was 17, back in high school, and that they might be released on a deluxe (yes, she used the word :nails:) version of one of her future albums when she's like 85.

— she referred to joanne as "a great pop record" that will help her "connect with people on a more human level."

— regarding a star is born: bradley cooper is wonderful, he really supported her. she's the executive producer of the soundtrack of the movie.

— regarding AHS: she has always loved "the art of darkness" and "grotesque beauty." those concepts helped her in portraying the countess. performing (on stage) and acting are a different process for her: the former is more like a blackout, while the latter is a more present/active experience. 

— about her experience when she performed at the iheartradio music festival: "great camaraderie" backstage. LMAO. :sweat:

— recently she's been listening to PI and beck's morning phase album a lot, she finds the latter quite relaxing. 

— she didn't choose PI as the lead single; it was chosen by her team and label together. she loves the timeless message of the song. PI was #5 on the countdown list, btw.

— regarding touring: she loves it ("that's where i belong").

— she's an adele fan and she is her friend. :diane: 

— she's going back to the studio to finish joanne. (i guess the whole thing was prerecorded, then. :cryga:)

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
Just now, stela said:

not avaliable on my country :0 help?

i know, just put the link there to be there. :cryga: 

what i did was i created an itunes account for the us store and then signed in and downloaded the iheart app. try to do the same, i'm sure it'll work for you as well. 

3 minutes ago, T E A said:
she said that she still has her demo tapes that she made when she was 17, back in high school, and that they might be released on a deluxe (yes, she used the word :nails:) version of one of her future albums when she's like 85

:giveup: A REVERSE TONY BENNETTIAN EXPERIENCE.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

crisTEAne

she referred to joanne as "a great pop record" that will help her "connect with people on a more human level."

13VictorC
1 minute ago, Red said:

CONFIRMED: Gaga has her whole life planned

Gaga has told us since the very first single Just Dance that she's "got the blueprint". :sis:

1 minute ago, T E A said:

she referred to joanne as "a great pop record" that will help her "connect with people on a more human level."

:giveup: How do I hear it? All I hear is some guy that sounds like Jason Derulo.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

crisTEAne
Just now, DominicB said:

:giveup: How do I hear it? All I hear is some guy that sounds like Jason Derulo.

it was before that song when she introduced #13, i think.

now it's #12, flopsmokers. :nails: 

Just now, T E A said:

flopsmokers. :nails: 

:air: NNNNNNNN NOT AT ME BOPPING, FORGETTING WHO MADE THE SONG. 

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Can someone please write all she said after this interview ends (or make a Worldwide link available)?

trying, but it's 1:42 am here and i'm meeting my fückbuddy tomorrow. :air: 

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:giveup: A REVERSE TONY BENNETTIAN EXPERIENCE.

Im not the only one who mixes up experience and expedition i see :derpga:

chaeri pls

Archived