💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Bored JOANNE Cover

Akiki

Featured Posts

Did this today... I wanted to captivate the idea of Joanne's spirit inside Gaga. Added some effects in honor of perfect illusion

I don't like the black, but... I was bored and... 

meh, at least Harambe liked it ahahah

.Csl5P0vWAAApE2t.jpg:large

Just now, TheLucifer said:

It would be even better with a white background!

So good!

I wanted for it to be white, but I'm so lazy today ahahah xD Wish I could get an HQ version of that pic. 

I love it😍 Hopefully the deluxe version will be something like this or else I'll change the cover for this one😂

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

FrankGutz

this should be the deluxe cover

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I love it😍 Hopefully the deluxe version will be something like this or else I'll change the cover for this one😂

8 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

this should be the deluxe cover

Thank you, guys :D you are so sweet. 

I wouldn't mind if this was the deluxe ahahah ofc with some tweaks by someone who really knows how to work with photoshop ahah

HausOfMiklaus

This looks so amazing. But I think it will come with a different set of songs. ;) Gaga deliberately chose that to encapsulate what 'Joanne' is for her, and for that I love it too.

5 minutes ago, Miklaus Nite said:

This looks so amazing. But I think it will come with a different set of songs. ;) Gaga deliberately chose that to encapsulate what 'Joanne' is for her, and for that I love it too.

I love the cover. It was a good change. Every cover of her was so "explosive", but this is gorgeous by how simple it is. Also, she looks good in pink XD

On 9/20/2016 at 2:40 PM, WhiteShadow90 said:

The first one is pretty great! If any of your works turn out to be so nice, you should be bored all the time :golfclap:

Thank you so much :) I guess I feel empty when I'm bored and that motivates me to create and explore something. 

Archived