Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US: PI didn't receive a Single green update since 09/10

Noah

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It debuted at NUMBER ONE in FRANCE, one of the biggest countries in Europe, it debuted well in the UK, in Hungary, and we're still waiting for other countries' charts. It's no flopping yet, PI just had its radio impact on tuesday. 

It debuted on 1, but now it's almost 70 on iTunes France and 82 in Hungary, just wait for the next week. The radio impact was only for the US and it was just A FORMAL THING. Until Sunday, 118 stations had already added PI on their playlist and the official report showed that 149 stations added the song, so almosy all the stations added PI on their playlist before the official date, stop with this impact **** because it was a formal thing only for the US radio. 

24 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

I live in Europe and knows monsters from a few countries 

they play PI more often than thay played applause on the first week

I live in Europe too, in my country it isn't played yet. I want an official report, not just this. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

STOP trashing American little monsters. We are obviously not as big as we once were. She needs the GP in order to succeed in the charts. There's nothing that we can do that we haven't done already. 

Exactly! She really does not care and it's SO obvious. 

Nobody trashes American monsters, we all must understand that what could be done was done, it all depends on the GP who doesn't seem to like the song. Radio is the only one which can help us, if the radio stops playing the songs, the video can do nothing about it.

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Boti said:

It debuted on 1, but now it's almost 70 on iTunes France and 82 in Hungary, just wait for the next week. The radio impact was only for the US and it was just A FORMAL THING. Until Sunday, 118 stations added PI and the official report showed that 149 stations added the song, so almosy all the stations added PI on their playlist before the official date, stop with this impact **** because it was a formal thing only for the US radio. 

I live in Europe too, in my country it isn't played yet. I want an official report, not just this. 

What do you expect? It's not a very pop song, not EDM, it hasn't had huge promotion everywhere, it's done really good for a 3 year blackout from the mainstream world. Honestly I don't care about singles, I'll care when the album is released. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What do you expect? It's not a very pop song, not EDM, it hasn't had huge promotion everywhere, it's done really good for a 3 year blackout from the mainstream world. Honestly I don't care about singles, I'll care when the album is released. 

I don't expect anything but you to be real and analyse the situation as it is. In all countries the debut week will decide the peak of the song, it won't go anywhere higher, maybe except US.

InTraumatica
9 minutes ago, Boti said:

It debuted on 1, but now it's almost 70 on iTunes France and 82 in Hungary, just wait for the next week. The radio impact was only for the US and it was just A FORMAL THING. Until Sunday, 118 stations had already added PI on their playlist and the official report showed that 149 stations added the song, so almosy all the stations added PI on their playlist before the official date, stop with this impact **** because it was a formal thing only for the US radio. 

You have official raport :awkney: it's debuted #1 in france, #3 in Hungary, #5 in Italy not only due to sales but also because airplays 

In Poland (i know it's small country) It's already #8 on Hot20 Airplays Chart 

1 minute ago, DziJuLaj said:

You have official raport :awkney: it's debuted #1 in france, #3 in Hungary, #5 in Italy not only due to sales but also because airplays 

No. If you make a research about the company which compilate the chart in which PI is 1 in France, you will find out that no one chart made by them are compiled from airplay. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndicat_National_de_l'Édition_Phonographique

Please, stop talking bullshit and search before speaking ****. I'm sure that neither Hungary or Italy charts includes the airplay. They are made only from sales.

Teri Hatcher

AW DONT BE MAD CUZ IT ALREADY STARTED TO FREE FALL -Red Flame 

queen of foreshadowing

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

1 hour ago, Boti said:

It dropped in every single country. We have its iTunes performance, streams on Spotify, but I can guarantee that the radio in Europe won't play it, Europe plays safe songs

europe is giving new sounds a spin, it's the US that's basic. PI is not a typical safe/sweet song but is it that risky? hmm

47 minutes ago, Lola said:

europe is giving new sounds a spin, it's the US that's basic. PI is not a typical safe/sweet song but is it that risky? hmm

I don't have a premium account to see it in details, but here you have a top 10 of the most played songs in Europe. You can also find all the songs here in the US chart. Believe me, I do follow charts and stuff and PI doesn't have any single chance to do better in Europe than US. It won't be played here. 

http://www.radiomonitor.com/airplay-chart/europe

Blake Suarez
5 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It debuted at NUMBER ONE in FRANCE, one of the biggest countries in Europe, it debuted well in the UK, in Hungary, and we're still waiting for other countries' charts. It's no flopping yet, PI just had its radio impact on tuesday. 

#1 with 2850 sales is not really something to proud of tho

2IHvgcR.gif

androiduser

the song is not a good lead single, and apparently it's not representative of the album.... so I really don't see how it was a good choice.

Archived