Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US: PI didn't receive a Single green update since 09/10

Noah

Featured Posts

i dont get hundreds of thousands of people would buy a concert tickets which are hella expensive but cant buy a 1$ single

imma cut a bitch

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Boti said:

Europe won't play the song, the debut week will decide its peak in every country. Uptown Funk flopped in almost every European country, PI has no chance

How? It debuted at #1 in France, #3 in Hungary... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Fernster7

The song is just not happening, I love it but I get why most of the GP wouldn't like it. Besides their promo as of now is not really that good and by the time they decide to do something it may be too late.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Ok, wait for the next week, you will have maybe the biggest drop ever. On radio it has no chance

JaneTheC
7 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

And what about the other countries in Europe?

GretchenGifs02

Just now, JaneTheC said:

And what about the other countries in Europe?

GretchenGifs02

It dropped in every single country. We have its iTunes performance, streams on Spotify, but I can guarantee that the radio in Europe won't play it, Europe plays safe songs

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Boti said:

It dropped in every single country. We have its iTunes performance, streams on Spotify, but I can guarantee that the radio in Europe won't play it, Europe plays safe songs

It debuted at NUMBER ONE in FRANCE, one of the biggest countries in Europe, it debuted well in the UK, in Hungary, and we're still waiting for other countries' charts. It's no flopping yet, PI just had its radio impact on tuesday. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

InTraumatica
1 minute ago, Boti said:

I live in Europe and knows monsters from a few countries 

they play PI more often than thay played applause on the first week

JevyDuty

STOP trashing American little monsters. We are obviously not as big as we once were. She needs the GP in order to succeed in the charts. There's nothing that we can do that we haven't done already. 

3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Gaga seems to give no ****s

Nor her management

So why should we? :madge: 

Exactly! She really does not care and it's SO obvious. 

This song is just not comeback worthy and that's reflecting in the charts. It's not something you can dance to and nor to cry to.

she needs to abandon this sinking ship asap and move to the next single (ifJoanne has any mass-appealing songs at all).

Archived