Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perfect Illusion debuts at #5 in UK sales chart.

SamJ

Featured Posts

The Official Charts have been announced today with GaGa's new hit single debuting at an impressive #12 position in the charts, but its worth noting that had the charts been of the same format as they were back in 2013, then PI would have charted at #5 today which is the same peak position that Applause gained. Now with GaGa being out of the spotlight in this country for years now this makes this weeks sales even more impressive for the Alejandro hitmaker. With great radio backing so far, PI has made a decent splash into the charts here and the comeback of The GaGa is well and truly on, I expect this song to grow in popularity similar to usual GaGa hits in the UK charts as people start to realise that the new queen of pop has returned and is better than ever. Ttfn xx.

http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-sales-chart/

Just now, Americano said:

#12 still sucks for her-- She used to be massive in UK.

Yes she did and she is becoming massive again now. I heard Lovegame on the radio earlier. Gaga fever is sweeping the nation for the first time in like 5 years when people got fed up of her.

5 minutes ago, LG said:

Its at #12 whether they changed the rules or not :awkney:

well its at five in the official sales chart which is what my thread is on so there you go.

androiduser
3 hours ago, Runway said:

Sales > free plays on Spotify 

kween is still relevant where it matters and getting those coins

but if the streams help her on the US chart, will we still prefer the position based on sales??

10 hours ago, androiduser said:

but if the streams help her on the US chart, will we still prefer the position based on sales??

She has bad streams there too so no

So I'm driving home from work today. Long journey so got to hear all of the official top 40 chart. Gets to the 20 and I'm assuming gaga is in there somewhere. Nope. Gets to the top 10 and she isn't there????? How the hell has she fallen out of the top 40 so fast???? I just don't get it :huh:

battle for your life.

Archived