💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway Season 15

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

13d0QAF.jpg

Today the new season of project runway starts! Who will watch? Share your thoughts!

Alex Snyder30 San Francisco, CA

Brik Allen26 Baton Rouge, LA

Cornelius Ortiz24 Worcester, MA

Dexter Simmons32 Oakland, CA

Erin Robertson29 Cambridge, MA

Ian Hargrove30 Chicago, IL

Jenni Riccetti22 San Francisco, CA

Kimber Richardson42 New York City, NY

Laurence Basse41 Los Angeles, CA

Linda Marcus55 Milwaukee, WI

Mah-Jing Wong28 Philadelphia, PA

Nathalia JMag23 Framingham, MA

Rik Villa31 Los Angeles, CA

Roberi Parra32 Miami, FL

Sarah Donofrio34 Portland, OR

Tasha Henderson33 Shreveport, LA

My Little Phoney

Soooo let's talk about the first runway. I was very excited about Erin's win because I loved the look and thought she was extremely creative with the materials.

I didn't think Tasha should have been in the top, and I completely disagreed with the bottom. I hated what Cornelius made, that vile green toenail thing with some flowers stuck in it. I also thought that people like Sarah and Laurence played it way too safe. Ian's might not have been the most show-stopping piece, but at least it was a vision and an aesthetic statement. I understand why Brik was in the bottom, though it was more a question of styling/taste than actual design and it seems early in the competition to critique on that. Especially with Zac saying the challenge was about making an impact, Brik's work definitely grabbed more attention than some of the others. 

tomsches

God I just love Project Runway, even though I have no idea about fashion, but it's just so cool to see that much creativity on one show.

I'm definitely rooting for Laurence, I like the fact that she used to be a model. I also like Erin's style

I also like Brik because I think he's cute, but he's been in the bottom twice now :sweat:

This has to be the most talented group in PR history! They are all so unique and talented that it is so hard for me to pick my favorites. PS: Brick can take his hot ass home though!

RAYA.core

im here im back !

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

tomsches

Does anybody have a link? I can't find yesterday's episode anywhere...

androiduser

can anyone believe the amazing critique that Alex got for that AWFUL blue swimsuit he made, with the grandma cover dress?! The pattern and the colors looked like they belong on a kitchen rag, and the swimsuit was ill-fitted to say the least (crotch??). And the judges literally looked and talked like they were paid to say something nice, like it was a paid advertising for his work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is anyone still watching? To me this season has probably one the worst casts ever. 

Spoiler

Laurence is the clear winner to me. But I also like Rik and Roberi a little. I loved Erin and Dexter in the beginning but now I absolutely loathe both of them. I'm glad Dexter was eliminated tonight. And Erin should honestly be next.

tomsches
2 hours ago, Bio said:

Is anyone still watching? To me this season has probably one the worst casts ever. 

Hide contents

Laurence is the clear winner to me. But I also like Rik and Roberi a little. I loved Erin and Dexter in the beginning but now I absolutely loathe both of them. I'm glad Dexter was eliminated tonight. And Erin should honestly be next.

I watch every Episode :)

I wouldnt say that it has the worst cast . but I agree Laurence is probably going to win. I really loved Erin too and I am still rooting for her but I wish she got her **** together 

Haroon

I haven't seen any of the episodes yet :flop: Where can I watch them online without the risk of a virus? I used to download  everything online with my old laptop but ever since I got a new one I totally avoid watching anything online or downloading anything because I don't want to get infected :sharon: 

23 hours ago, Haroon said:

I haven't seen any of the episodes yet :flop: Where can I watch them online without the risk of a virus? I used to download  everything online with my old laptop but ever since I got a new one I totally avoid watching anything online or downloading anything because I don't want to get infected :sharon: 

Can I get a WP for telllibg you an illegal pages? 

Haroon
Just now, Simon said:

Can I get a WP for telllibg you an illegal pages? 

No they're probably streaming pages, not download links :laughga: You can just post the site name and I'll find the episodes myself just to be on the safe side :happy: 

Archived