Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Which game should i buy

badgalriri

Featured Posts

badgalriri
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

I say save up 

what should i save up for? i haven't found a list of too many great games coming out very very soon? i mean besides pokemon moon

TheJackMonster

All 3 of those are overhyped I think. The Witcher 3 is supposedly actually good though but I didn't like it. Theres good games out soon. Battlefield 1, Mafia 3, Dishonored 2, Titanfall 2, CoD etc.

AlexanderLevi2

Eh, I got bored of the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 REALLY fast.

Get rise of the tomb raider! It's one of my favorites!!!!

Currently listening to Joanne

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, badgalriri said:

what should i save up for? i haven't found a list of too many great games coming out very very soon? i mean besides pokemon moon

Save up for Gaga new concert 😂😂😂😂

I'd Say up. FF15, The Last Guardian, and Pokemon are coming out soon or get the The Witcher or ROTR

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

You'll regret buying No Mans sky, esspecially at it's current price point. The Witcher is the best pick, but fallout is cool too.

Purr more, hiss less.

Well tell me, what type of games do you like?

From what I can see, you like Western RPGs and wide open sandboxes correct?

While I wouldn't normally suggestJ/ERPGs to those who enjoy WRPGs, many JRPGs are incorporating WRPG elements, and FFXV is being released worldwide and so I think it's going to have a more worldwide appeal than previous FFs.

Also, keep an eye out for smaller name games. Some of my fav games oneshots and are unrelated to anything else. Radiata Stories, Radiant Historia, and Resonance of Fate are my fav ever games and they're not a part of any series (though Radiata Stories incorporates characters from sra Ocean and Valkyrie Profile).

If I remember correctly, there is an Attack on titan game out for the PS4 as well.

remember you can also illegally download anything that appears on Steam.

The Witcher 3 is reeeeeeall reaallly reeaally good, I guarantee it's probably the best of your list, story, gameplay, the open world is beautiful etc

Well if you want to buy one of those i would say witcher 3 or fallout 4 because no man sky is really boring game with no real point tbh.......but if i was at your place i would save up for mose future release

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived