Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Channel Zero

Seeka

Featured Posts

Does anyone plan on watching this? The idea excites me but I'm terrified of the execution.

Channel Zero is a horror program set to air on the 27th of the month, on the Syfy Channel, and have storylines based upon popular creepypastas.

There are so many things wrong with that sentence, I swear.

The first season is going to be based upon Candle Cove, the second is based upon No End House. The seasons are only six episodes long.

Anyone plan on watching this? And hoping that this program may be actually decent? I lost all hope in Syfy being cool when Cosplay Heroes ended up being a huge dramatic f*ucked up fake ass mess.

Well for me all horror series are welcome :flutter::v:

I love when the series are anthologies and the seasons have a new story but please don't force the seasons to be "connected to each other" that's my only complaint of AHS.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

4 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

The sneak peeks sold it to me. The promo videos are on some AHS level tbh.

My god I may have hope for this series after all.

Bu do you blame me? It's a product of Syfy, I stopped watching after my hopes got so low.

RebeldeFaith
Just now, Seeka said:

My god I may have hope for this series after all.

Bu do you blame me? It's a product of Syfy, I stopped watching after my hopes got so low.

I can't blame you. They have delivered before, but that hasn't stopped them from being forgettable.

I forgot to add this too:

Something something idk

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well for me all horror series are welcome :flutter::v:

I love when the series are anthologies and the seasons have a new story but please don't force the seasons to be "connected to each other" that's my only complaint of AHS.

I kind hope they stay away from bigger things like Slenderman and Jeff. Fandoms to big, can't really do much with them without making a larger series.

1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I can't blame you. They have delivered before, but that hasn't stopped them from being forgettable.

I forgot to add this too:

Is the Tooth Child from no end house though? Haven't read it.

ALSO, I think I saw the actual creation of Candle Cove on Gaiaonline.

10 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

The sneak peeks sold it to me. The promo videos are on some AHS level tbh.

OH MY GAGA!!! It's like when AHS was scary...Now I have my hopes up. I hope they deliver what they promised and that it doesn't become an ARTPOP Vol. 2:laughga:

1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I kind hope they stay away from bigger things like Slenderman and Jeff. Fandoms to big, can't really do much with them without making a larger series.

Yeah, besides there are so many stories about slenderman and jeff the killer and other creepypastas that have their whole world that making only six episodes of them wouldn't make them justice.

So how is it going to be...six episodes per season and then we wait a year for another season or a season with 12 episodes but with two creepypastas? O_o

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yeah, besides there are so many stories about slenderman and jeff the killer and other creepypastas that have their whole world that making only six episodes of them wouldn't make them justice.

So how is it going to be...six episodes per season and then we wait a year for another season or a season with 12 episodes but with two creepypastas? O_o

Well there's not that many if you only take the good ones or the finished ones. However, they don't seem to be using the creepypasta directly. instead they seem to be doing sequels or alternate continuities.

RebeldeFaith
Just now, Seeka said:

Is the Tooth Child from no end house though? Haven't read it.

ALSO, I think I saw the actual creation of Candle Cove on Gaiaonline.

I'm not sure but I'll be searching that before going to sleep. :huh:

Something something idk

• 1 month later...
High King

This show is the closest thing to an actual nightmare that I've ever seen. I mean there's creepy, horror, terror, scary, etc. and then there's THIS. It's on another level.

I just watched the first two episodes and I want to go to bed, but I have to walk through my dark house to get to my room, so I'm basically trapped here.

Flippy

Eewwww! Seems like my type of show but the tooth thing has me disgusted :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived